Food & SnacksDairyYogurtChobani

Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom

by Chobani

#18 in Yogurt

Peach Greek Yogurt 4-pack

Ive been lately eating this brands' yogurts but i just want to know if its healthier than the normal ones? Like Yoplait, etc.... ?
Start your review of Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom!
Jennifer S.
Bakersfield
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommend this non-fat Chobani yogurt their are many different kinds of flavors but I am trying out the peach flavor right now and it taste really healthy.
Chelsea C.
Bronx, NY
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Chelsea C.
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Sooo goood : I need a break from my office job to have a light snack and this yogurt was amazing . Stop and shop had them for only $1 and it’s made with real fruits 🍉. I got the Greek Yogurt in Peach . My taste buds enjoyed the taste and the oerfext quality. Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom ChobaniChobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt [product:chobani-strawberry-on-the-bottom-nonfat-greek-yogurt-53oz/4pk] Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Coconut Blended #selfcare #snack
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Chobani is my go to Greek yogurt. Love to mix it up with the fruit flavors. This comes in a large pack at Costco with 2-3 other flavors. Great for variety and an easy way to add protein to your diet.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Publix
It’s a nice not so sweet yogurt. I just wish it had more peach. With the minimal amount that was put in I could barely taste it.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Melissa B.
I love chobani yogurts, I eat one just about every day! They’re a pretty surgary snack, however they’re much healthier than a lot of the other yogurt brands out there. Greek yogurt is high in protein and probiotics, which are great for gut health. They’re convenient and super easy to pack for a quick snack at work. And they taste great, I love most of the flavors honestly. I definitely recommend!!!
Kiera R.
Mobile, AL
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Kiera R.
Purchased at: Target
These are addictive! They are so delicious! All of Chobani products are always top tier ! Keeps my abdomen flat and I can always expect a good quality yogurt when I pick one up ! I can’t get enough ! Can you tell ? Lol so bomb !
Jess C.
Usaf Academy, CO
Really good but a little chunky and costs a lot. Want more yogurt and less syrup. But yummy overall.
Zelma W.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Costco
The peach flavor is surprisingly yummy. It's light and creamy and great for breakfast or a snack throughout the day.
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Allie F.
This is one of my favorite Chiobani flavors! This one has real chunks of peaches. I don’t always love the Chiobani flavors that have chunks of fruit at the bottom, but the texture of this one is great!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,354 reviews
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Peach on the Bottom uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
These chobani yogurts are perfectly sized. I pack these for work or eat at home for a snack. The peach bits are yummy.