Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Blueberry on the Bottom

Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Blueberry on the Bottom

by Chobani

Blueberry Greek Yogurt 4-pack

I've heard such great things about these "flip" snacks, are they filling? I was hoping to have these for an early morning breakfast or maybe lunch snack.
What is your favorite thing to add into this yogurt or do you just eat it plain?
Start your review of Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Blueberry on the Bottom!
Product Highlights
The first time I tried Chobani's Greek Blueberry Yogurt I knew I was done for.in reviews
The flavor variety is great, but beware of the grams of sugar per cup as it can be as much as a candy bar sometimes. in reviews
Tiffany G.
Napa, CA
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Blueberry on the Bottom uploaded by Tiffany G.
Most of the Chobani yogurts are delicious but the blueberry might just be my favorite one, it's a little tangy and a little sweet #perfectcombo #healthysnacks
alex E.
Lincoln, Nebraska
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy always eat it for breakfast with some granola. keeps you full for a decent amount of time. not sure how healthy they are i’ve never payed any attention but love the taste a lot! recommend!
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
I eat these quite a bit. They are only 100 calories so perfect for a little on the go snack. Great blueberry favor not artificial like some yogurts. Very good product. Great alone or with granola.
Ana M.
Diamond Bar, CA
My youngest loves Chobani Greek fruit on the bottom yogurt. She makes a meal of it and adds granola to it and enjoys it wholeheartedly! I like it because it is healthy and give her that added fruit she needs.
Ekta P.
These are so good and packed with flavor, nutrients and protein! I eat these after a workout and they’re great!
Sarah A.
Arkoma, OK
Chobani is a great tasting yogurt brand with a very thick and creamy consistancy. The flavor on bottom mixes pretty well and complimented the thickness by being less so. No complaints with product but at the price point when standing in front of all the yogurt choices it is not one that I pick up nearly as often.
Angie G.
Purchased at: Target
I love the blueberry purée at the bottom because it tastes really fresh and isn’t overly sweet. It pairs with the yogurt perfectly and tastes even better with granola. I prefer the chobani flip yogurts but get these as an alternative.
Benjamin L.
Wyoming
I love this Yogurt! It has a delightful flavor and texture. For a college student the price is reasonable
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this product so much. It’s always a staple in my fridge for my lazy quick snack. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It’s super affordable and it tastes absolutely delicious.
Kerri B.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite Greek yogurt and flavor! Just love the thicker consistency and flavor of this yogurt! My favorite treat for years has been this with some granola mixed in for when I’m craving something sweet! I use a maple pecan granola and the flavors combined are super delicious and curbs my sweet tooth! Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Blueberry on the Bottom