BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Bite Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips.
Only natural ingredients.
Non-fat yogurt.
0% milk fat.
Grade A.

Jana Y.
Summit Hill, PA
I love Chobani yogurts so much, there is such a wide variety of flavors to choose from. I buy them in Walmart or any local grocery store. I am a repeated consumer, it is better than similar products because the taste is so good. They cost about a dollar each single which is a lot in my opinion.. But I love them and would buy them again. I wish they were priced cheaper though. Would recommend to anyone.
Anna P.
De Forest
These are super delicious, and I was really surprised at how dessert like they were. I would have these on hand when I wanted to eat a little bit healthier but also enjoy sweets everyday! :) The only thing I would recommend would be making these a little bit larger.
Sara F.
Love this! the Dark chocolate chips are a great piece of bitter to go with the sweet of the yogurt.  It's a great quick snack between classes would definitely recommend.  Plus I love yogurt any way.  It's a good price too! Can't wait to snack again.
Abigail S.
These were absolutely delicious yogurts. It is a nice healthy snack if you want something that is still sweet. And the portion is just right. It was tart but not too bitter like some Greek yogurts can be.
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
I love this yogurt. It is delicious and is a great size for people who don't actually enjoy yogurt. It has great flavor and it has a nice balance of fruit to chocolate. I definitely would buy this again and always recommend this to friends and family.
Mallory P.
Delicious, creamy, comes in a variety of different delicious flavors. Great for a quick snack or even a breakfast. Super delicious if you freeze it, it makes a wonderful frozen yogurt. Fair price for the product
Jacky R.
I just recently started buying this yogurts, they are somewhat affordable I would say for me, their is other yogurts I would prefer better than this one, but it is good, and will continue to buy it here and there
Kylie M.
Absolutely love this brand. It tastes very well. The flavor is amazing. Very satisfying. It compares much higher to other products. The price is very affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
Telena M.
Taste great and not very high in saturated fat. I usually have one twice a week and I am satisfied with the product. Most importantly it and helps snap back that tummy! A clear win win situation~
Joyce C.
Melbourne, FL
Chobani is the only yogurt I will buy. Every different product they offer is delicious, does not have added chemicals and is all natural. Yogurt is one of the healthiest snacks you can eat. If you suffer from any digestive problems, yogurt improves the good flora balance which makes you healthy. Other products on the market have additives and tons of sugar. Chobani is all natural, tastes fabulous, and a good value considering you are eating a healthy and delicious snack. I highly recommend Chobani above all yogurts on the market.
Victoria F.