BY CHOBANI #48 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Organic Honey, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Chicory Root Fiber, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Jordan W.
Wauwatosa, WI
I absolutely LOVE Chobani yogurt drinks, especially the mixed berry flavor. They are so easy to take on the go to class or to work and they are low in calories so it is even better. The drink has such a great flavor and actually fills me up so I don't continue to eat. Overall, I recommend this drink to anyone. It is a great breakfast drink or snack drink!
abbs C.
Pine Bush, NY
I love Chobani yogurt but I don’t always have time to sit down before school and eat it so being able to bring it and drink it on the go makes life a lot easier. It comes in my all time favorite chobani flavor, mixed berry, and even though it’s low fat it tastes just as delicious as the original
Danielle💚💟 A.
Lodi, CA
I was so excited to try this. Chobani has always been my favorite yogurt and now its drinkable! I believe they have plenty of different options to choose from. Chobani® Mixed Berry Low-Fat Yogurt Drink
Melanie H.
douglasville
First off ,caught my eye because of th packaging lol and second off I love Chobani so much !!
I have a 7 month old so in the morning on the go,I never have time to make myself anything to eat so these definitely come in handy !Plsu the flavor is so good !Taking one before I go work out !
Lexy 🎀.
Niles, OH
I love the design of this drink. Its very pleasing to the eye. The taste is very good! Just like the yogurt but much more watered down. I was expecting something thicker, but I would still buy this again.
Mona S.
This is the best flavor on the shelves! I absolutely love these yogurt drinks. Although pricey it is delicious and serves as a great snack! Highly recommend to those who love yogurt or smoothies. I purchase it at Publix and definitely will buy again!!
Blair E.
Cedar Rapids
Bought due to a coupon I received at Target. I enjoyed the taste of the product, the texture was not what I expected. It was very runny. It would be nice as a healthy gas station offering but not something I would pack in my lunch every day.
Anna P.
Easley, SC
First I love the new Chobani packaging! I picked this up because I had a coupon for a free bottle, and they definitely have suckered me in. This yogurt drink is so tasty, and so healthy for you. It’s perfect for girls who are on the go!
Emily C.
These chobani drinks are sent straight from heaven into your local grocery store! They taste fantastic and have 14g of protein in them, they are excellent for heavy protein based diets, they are alittle higher than my usual price I’d be willing to pay for a yogurt drink but trust me when I say they are worth every penny
Amber H.
Tyndall Afb, FL
I bought these for my daughter. She is always wanting me to make her a smoothie. I got her these for when I didn’t have time to make one from scratch. She loves them. The flavor is great and they have a lot of variety.