BY CHOBANI #36 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Organic Honey, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Chicory Root Fiber, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Jordan W.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely LOVE Chobani yogurt drinks, especially the mixed berry flavor. They are so easy to take on the go to class or to work and they are low in calories so it is even better. The drink has such a great flavor and actually fills me up so I don't continue to eat. Overall, I recommend this drink to anyone. It is a great breakfast drink or snack drink!
Melanie H.
douglasville
First off ,caught my eye because of th packaging lol and second off I love Chobani so much !!
I have a 7 month old so in the morning on the go,I never have time to make myself anything to eat so these definitely come in handy !Plsu the flavor is so good !Taking one before I go work out !
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
I love the design of this drink. Its very pleasing to the eye. The taste is very good! Just like the yogurt but much more watered down. I was expecting something thicker, but I would still buy this again.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Lowfat yogurt (cultured pasteurized nonfat milk, cream), water, evaporated cane sugar, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, natural flavors, fruit pectin, chicory root fiber, lemon juice concentrate, locust bean gum, fruit and vegetable juice concentrate (for color).
Great flavor absolutely love it!
Blair E.
Cedar Rapids
Bought due to a coupon I received at Target. I enjoyed the taste of the product, the texture was not what I expected. It was very runny. It would be nice as a healthy gas station offering but not something I would pack in my lunch every day.
Anna P.
Clinton, SC
First I love the new Chobani packaging! I picked this up because I had a coupon for a free bottle, and they definitely have suckered me in. This yogurt drink is so tasty, and so healthy for you. It’s perfect for girls who are on the go!
Amber H.
Tyndall Afb, FL
I bought these for my daughter. She is always wanting me to make her a smoothie. I got her these for when I didn’t have time to make one from scratch. She loves them. The flavor is great and they have a lot of variety.
Crystal R.
TX
My husband and I loved this! This is my favorite one. It’s pricey for such a small bottle. Don’t feel like it should be so expensive. Not so sure if its all that healthy. Repeat customer on this certain flavor. We get a couple every time we grocery shop.
Kaitlyn E.
Salisbury, MD
This is such a smooth and delicious drink. I get one for myself every night after work. It tastes like there's no way it could be good for you. It's a little pricy but I honestly don't mind that, you won't either!!
Kristina V.
Wallkill, NY
Amazing taste and flavor.berry is my favorite. Product has Thinner texture which is great for my toddler and myself. Great product. Easy grab and go breakfast or lunch. And healthy too! Highly recommended. Great brand and packaging is beautiful.