Chobani® Mixed Berry Low-Fat Yogurt Drink

by Chobani

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Organic Honey, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Chicory Root Fiber, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Gluten Free
Ou-d Kosher
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Excellent Source Of Calcium
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® Mixed Berry Low-Fat Yogurt Drink!
Pierre, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these drinks to go with my breakfast or lunch! They all taste great and have a smooth texture, nothing grainy or too thick. The price is decent; however I wish I could get them in a value package at my store.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Target
I like the consistency of it. It is not as filling as I thought that it would be . It has a lot of sights but a good amount of protein. It is pretty affordable. I the flavors are more on the bitter side than sweet .
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Costco
I love this drink! It's definitely my go to when I have to head out the door and don't have time to make myself a breakfast, esspecially when youre so busy like I am these definitely come in handy. Highly recommend
Gahanna
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids love this product it’s a great tasting treat that’s super healthy and wholesome, with several flavors to try but this is their favorite one, it has been their snacks on the go or even accompanied breakfast
Fayetteville , AR
Purchased at: Target
It has a good flavor but it’s a little gritty/chalky textured. It’s good, however it’s not something I would purchase again. It definitely has a mixed berry flavor. I wouldn’t recommend it just because of the texture.
Olean, NY
These are nice and easy to take with you when you're on the run. I keep them stocked in my fridge to take with me to class. They keep me full and they're yummy. The carbs are a little high though. But they're good
Basalt, CO
I was able to try this product out through a grocery store program and I was hooked! This is decently affordable although I do wish it was a tad larger but it’s great for an on the go option! It was very tasty and not too overly sweet.
Croydon, PA
This was really good and not as shady as other yogurt drinks. Tastes great and has a lot of good nutrients in it. It tastes like berry as it’s advertised. I am a repeat consumer of Chobani. I love their products
So yummy. I am not a morning person so I basically never have time to eat breakfast before I leave for work. I grab this on my way out the door and drink it on my commute. This helps get me through my mornings.
Millersburg , OH
After trying Greek yogurt it is the only yogurt I will eat. I love the convenience of this yogurt drink, grab and go. They are fairly affordable. I also like that they are healthier for me than other yogurts.