BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Organic Honey, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Chicory Root Fiber, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

alicia D.
Philadelphia
These are so good for when your'e running out the door at the last minute and need something to eat. They have several delicious flavors. The only thing i dont like is that they are 2.99 i feel like for something i'd buy a few of to grab on.my way to work should be like 1.49-1.99 at most.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
For someone who normally does not like yogurt, I loveeeee this yogurt drink. Delicious flavors made with real fruit, absolutely NO artificial junk in it like (preservatives, sweeteners, gluten) is rich in probiotics and healthy. I drink this for breakfast or as a snack as it keeps me full and satisfies a sweet craving without a guilt. I buy them in a pack from Costco that’s mixed with strawberry banana flavor which is another delicious flavor.
Jillian M.
This is a pretty good drink as far as bottled yogurt drinks go. It’s a little chalky and definitely has that greek yogurt tanginess to it. I taste more yogurt than I do berries. The aftertaste is pretty strong. Has 22g of sugar, but doesn’t taste that sweet.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely love these drinkable yogurts! Fantastic idea! I hate yogurt, but I’ll drink this! Super delicious & easy on the go packaging! Wish my local store carried more flavors. Highly recommend these drinks to anyone that likes to drink on the go!
Lauren S.
Dahlonega, GA
I am a big fan of yogurt drinks because of their convenience, so when I saw this at Kroger I HAD to try it! It has a great sweet flavor, and is super smooth. It doesn’t have the chalky taste some yogurt drinks have, so it will probably be a staple for me for my busy mornings.
Kirstyn S.
Yum!! I’m a big fan of the Chobani product in general but I’m loving this drink. Very tasty and reasonably priced. Definitely recommend. So far I’ve only tasted the berry flavor but I’m going back to try other flavors.
Kaitlyn B.
Salisbury, MD
This is such a smooth and delicious drink. I get one for myself every night after work. It tastes like there's no way it could be good for you. It's a little pricy but I honestly don't mind that, you won't either!!
Divya S.
This is super convenient for an on-the-go breakfast. I usually grab this and a granola bar if I’m rushing in the morning. A little bit more pricey than I would like, but definitely fills you up for the size it is.
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This product is so great for the skin. It makes your skin so soft and removes dead skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking. It is reasonable in price and you definitely will not be disappointed.
Emma I.
Frisco
I drink this every morning with my breakfast, and it's the best yogurt drink i've ever had. I never like these types of drinks, but my friends recommended it to me and decided to give it a try. It's very smooth and easy to drink and tastes AMAZING. Mixed berry is one of my favorite flavors but the other flavors are very good as well. Its healthy and delicious:)