BY CHOBANI #40 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Organic Honey, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Chicory Root Fiber, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Gluten Free
Ou-d Kosher
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Excellent Source Of Calcium
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Allison S.
I take one of these drinks with me everywhere. They taste really good, are filling, and easy to carry. They are a little high in sugar for my liking (I don’t eat yogurts that are higher in sugar than protein), but I try to avoid eating a lot of sugar on days that I’ll have one of these drinks. They’re about $3, which is a pretty good price.
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
In my opinion I think this drink is so good, I like how this can fill your stomach up, if your in a hurry or just want something quick. The liquid is not so thick or thin so it’s just perfect for people who like it that way! It really satisfies my cravings & it’s healthy from what I’ve seen ! You guys should try it too!❗️💗
Autumn L.
Danville, VT
I love these drinks. They are super easy. And taste great. the only downside is that they leave a funny after feeling in my mouth. And they are a little on the pricy side. I would recommend this drink to someone who doesn’t mind the texture of greek yogurt, and to someone who has enough money to spend 4-5$ on a drink.
Alyssa H.
ravenna
The chobani mixed berry smoothie has a great consistency for a yogurt smoothie drink but this particular drink tasted too heavily of blackberry with too many seeds. Unlike dannon or yoplait mixed berry flavors, this one is highly lacking and is more bitter than sweet.
Sabrina V.
Andrews, NC
💕great this is an amazing yogurt drink! And I'm not a big fan of yogurt if that says anything! The flavor is amazing! I purchased my first one from a store called Ingles. This drink is very healthy for you! I would definitely recommend it to somone!
Mona S.
This is the best flavor on the shelves! I absolutely love these yogurt drinks. Although pricey it is delicious and serves as a great snack! Highly recommend to those who love yogurt or smoothies. I purchase it at Publix and definitely will buy again!!
Anna P.
Easley, SC
First I love the new Chobani packaging! I picked this up because I had a coupon for a free bottle, and they definitely have suckered me in. This yogurt drink is so tasty, and so healthy for you. It’s perfect for girls who are on the go!
emma e.
i love this berry drink it tastes very refreshing and fresh and it is very healthy ompared to other yougurt drinks and i love it it is very affordabla for the price and i love buying it when i am craving something sweet it is amazing
Emily C.
These chobani drinks are sent straight from heaven into your local grocery store! They taste fantastic and have 14g of protein in them, they are excellent for heavy protein based diets, they are alittle higher than my usual price I’d be willing to pay for a yogurt drink but trust me when I say they are worth every penny
Amber H.
Tyndall Afb, FL
I bought these for my daughter. She is always wanting me to make her a smoothie. I got her these for when I didn’t have time to make one from scratch. She loves them. The flavor is great and they have a lot of variety.