BY CHOBANI #82 in Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chilis, jalapenos and bell peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Hailie W.
Clarksville
I accidentally ate the entire tub in one sitting! It is a healthy snack option and the flavor was awesome! I chose to eat this with tortilla chips and it was just like eating a creamy salsa. I found that most grocery stores have this such as Kroger and Publix!.
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
Best salsa ever. Smooth. Great flavor. Amazing! Cant wait to try other flavors!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
This yogurt is delish! I love the different flavors they have and I use them a lot in other recipes! I picked mine up at Safeway along with many due to the sale! I love this yogur and will continue to repurchase
Maggie G.
Snack whenever im home bored, the flavor is amazing and the fruit taste great!!!!!!!! Yummy i can eated all day long and extra healthy
Heather M.
Buffalo
I genuinely like Chobani products. This one in particular is not my favorite but it definitely is a good one! The flavor is delicious if you're looking for a healthier alternative or just a different taste in something.
Aidan B.
This yogurt is amazing it has amazing texture I bought it at target walmart and finally Publix all great sellers it has great value not pricey what so ever I’m completely blown away and satisfied with the flavor overall I’m very satisfied with this product and definetly reccomend it
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
The savory yogurts are...weird. I want to try them on tacos or something before I write them off, but I can't get too down with them. Slightly spicy, tangy. Almost like cream cheese and salsa but not quite as good. Disappointed. I bought it at Walmart.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
So gooooood and healthy! Really love all their products especially if you want to stay healthy and eat quality ingredients that taste good.
Ana R.
This is awesome! I wa skeptical at first but I wanted to try something new and I'm happy that I did. The flavor was fulfilling. I bought this at Walmart, it caught my attention because I've never heard of this product before. I would recommend others to try it out.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else