BY CHOBANI #82 in Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chilis, jalapenos and bell peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Aidan B.
This yogurt is amazing it has amazing texture I bought it at target walmart and finally Publix all great sellers it has great value not pricey what so ever I’m completely blown away and satisfied with the flavor overall I’m very satisfied with this product and definetly reccomend it
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
This dip is the perfect alternative to fattening dips such as French onion. The flavors are great and the dips can be paired with anything! My friends loved these and I look forward to buying more in the future
Julia M.
I like this dip a lot. I tried it at the National Restaurant Convention and thought it was a great low fat dip. It's perfect for chips and for veggies and can be easily paired with hummus. If you are watching what you eat but also want to veg out in front of the tv with a snack this is perfect.
Ana R.
This is awesome! I wa skeptical at first but I wanted to try something new and I'm happy that I did. The flavor was fulfilling. I bought this at Walmart, it caught my attention because I've never heard of this product before. I would recommend others to try it out.
Hailie W.
Clarksville
I accidentally ate the entire tub in one sitting! It is a healthy snack option and the flavor was awesome! I chose to eat this with tortilla chips and it was just like eating a creamy salsa. I found that most grocery stores have this such as Kroger and Publix!.
Heather M.
Buffalo
I genuinely like Chobani products. This one in particular is not my favorite but it definitely is a good one! The flavor is delicious if you're looking for a healthier alternative or just a different taste in something.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
The savory yogurts are...weird. I want to try them on tacos or something before I write them off, but I can't get too down with them. Slightly spicy, tangy. Almost like cream cheese and salsa but not quite as good. Disappointed. I bought it at Walmart.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
This yogurt is delish! I love the different flavors they have and I use them a lot in other recipes! I picked mine up at Safeway along with many due to the sale! I love this yogur and will continue to repurchase
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
I love this! Yogurt is healthy for you and i eat it regularly. I feel like my bowel movements are regular because of this. And the flavor is really good. Affordable and tastes good. I love it so much