BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chilis, jalapenos and bell peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Josayn H.
Lincoln, NE
I wanted so badly to love this product. I am a huge salsa fan. And love the taste of sour cream + salsa... this fell flat. It needed more spice and a more salsa flavor. It really just tasted like tangy Greek yogurt with a hint of peppers to it.
Bailee E.
Kerrville
Love these yogurts they are an easy breakfast or a quick snack they are very tasty I love all of the flavors it a great value for a cheap price I couldn't be happier with these
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
The savory yogurts are...weird. I want to try them on tacos or something before I write them off, but I can't get too down with them. Slightly spicy, tangy. Almost like cream cheese and salsa but not quite as good. Disappointed. I bought it at Walmart.
Klaudia V.
Delicious!! This dip with pretzels, regular tortilla chips, fresh veggies like carrots, sweet peppers and cucumbers...amazing! And you don't have to feel bad after eating it. (I don't anyway ! :)

Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I have tried a few flavors and this one is my favorite! Its the best of all the "snacking" flavors combined into one! I tend to eat with the pretzel thins or pita breads and LOVE having this as a snack!
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
I love this! Yogurt is healthy for you and i eat it regularly. I feel like my bowel movements are regular because of this. And the flavor is really good. Affordable and tastes good. I love it so much
Liz W.
Tecumseh
Tried it once. I liked the flavor. Tasted great with chips or veggies. It's not the kind of thing I would purchase frequently; perhaps when having guests.
Krista M.
Hudson
Stacy's® Pita Chips Simply Naked
I absolutely love to pair these two together! It's an indulging snack without feeling guilty afterwards.
Meg B.
Madison, CT
Very interesting savory option from a brand I mostly purchase fruity flavors from. A friend brought this to a bbq and we ate it all within 10 minutes!
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
So gooooood and healthy! Really love all their products especially if you want to stay healthy and eat quality ingredients that taste good.