BY CHOBANI #82 in Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chilis, jalapenos and bell peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Taylor S.
Easley
I was worried about watching my figure come football season, but this stuff with a few pretzel rods made me forget about the chips and dip I was missing out on. Outta this world! So creamy!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this veggie dip! You can use it with frackers or veggies! My go to was using this wth broccoli or peppers! The price isn't bad and I found this at my local Meijer! Would definitely buy again!
Erin M.
Smithfield, VA
These dips from Chobani are addictingly delicious! Great with veggies, pretzels, chips... Anything dippable! With bright, fresh flavors, they are perfect for a light snack or a party centerpiece!
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I love Chobani! They have wonderful products! Low carbs and high protein! I usually have it for breakfast! I love to mix it with nuts and blueberries! Highly recommended!
Sarah A.
District of Columbia
I prefer chobani's sweet yogurts to this. However it pairs well with crackers. It's my terrible, but I wouldn't buy it again. The price is pretty cheap anyway. You could serve it as an appetizer for a party.
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
Meh! Better than the smoked but still won't be buying this again. As a dip I expected it to have more spices and more flavor. This was very bland and I ended up making another dip instead. I love the concept behind the natural ingredients and no GMO don't know if they could get some more spices in there they would be fine!
Rhonda G.
Tried this for the first time this weekend and it was absolutely fantastic! I didn't have any doubts as I love their regular fruit filled Greek yogurts. This one was a crowd pleaser and very low cost for less than $4.00. Great paired with tortilla chips or crisp veggies.
Liz W.
Tecumseh
Tried it once. I liked the flavor. Tasted great with chips or veggies. It's not the kind of thing I would purchase frequently; perhaps when having guests.
Krista M.
Hudson
Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips 18 oz
I absolutely love to pair these two together! It's an indulging snack without feeling guilty afterwards.
Meg B.
Madison, CT
Very interesting savory option from a brand I mostly purchase fruity flavors from. A friend brought this to a bbq and we ate it all within 10 minutes!