BY CHOBANI

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chilis, jalapenos and bell peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table. see more...

Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I was looking for a healthy alternative to dips when I found this product at my local Wal-mart for under $3. It goes great on crackers, especially the crunchmaster ancient grain crackers. Also, call me weird but, I also tried this as a spread? I added a little bit of the meze dip to a whole wheat wrap with chicken and lettuce and it tasted great together. I didn't miss the cheese or mayo.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
Meh! Better than the smoked but still won't be buying this again. As a dip I expected it to have more spices and more flavor. This was very bland and I ended up making another dip instead. I love the concept behind the natural ingredients and no GMO don't know if they could get some more spices in there they would be fine!
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Tried this for the first time this weekend and it was absolutely fantastic! I didn't have any doubts as I love their regular fruit filled Greek yogurts. This one was a crowd pleaser and very low cost for less than $4.00. Great paired with tortilla chips or crisp veggies.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Madison, CT
Very interesting savory option from a brand I mostly purchase fruity flavors from. A friend brought this to a bbq and we ate it all within 10 minutes!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
District of Columbia
I prefer chobani's sweet yogurts to this. However it pairs well with crackers. It's my terrible, but I wouldn't buy it again. The price is pretty cheap anyway. You could serve it as an appetizer for a party.
R O.
R O.
SPOKANE
Killer dip could be spicier also you could add Chipotle to it would be absolutely the most...Maybe a dill one would be equally delicious
Sharilee E.
Sharilee E.
This was surprisingly really good! It doesn't taste like a "health" food it's very creamy and flavorful
Carmen J.
Carmen J.
Very good and the crunch is the best part. Different varieties to choose from. Not your typical yogurt.