BY CHOBANI

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chilis, jalapenos and bell peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table. see more...

Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I was looking for a healthy alternative to dips when I found this product at my local Wal-mart for under $3. It goes great on crackers, especially the crunchmaster ancient grain crackers. Also, call me weird but, I also tried this as a spread? I added a little bit of the meze dip to a whole wheat wrap with chicken and lettuce and it tasted great together. I didn't miss the cheese or mayo.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Burtchville , MI
Meh! Better than the smoked but still won't be buying this again. As a dip I expected it to have more spices and more flavor. This was very bland and I ended up making another dip instead. I love the concept behind the natural ingredients and no GMO don't know if they could get some more spices in there they would be fine!
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Tried this for the first time this weekend and it was absolutely fantastic! I didn't have any doubts as I love their regular fruit filled Greek yogurts. This one was a crowd pleaser and very low cost for less than $4.00. Great paired with tortilla chips or crisp veggies.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I like this dip a lot. I tried it at the National Restaurant Convention and thought it was a great low fat dip. It's perfect for chips and for veggies and can be easily paired with hummus. If you are watching what you eat but also want to veg out in front of the tv with a snack this is perfect.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
I would not recommend buying this at all ! Greek yogurt is not a good mix with salsa and it was not worth the money at all . I even tried it with potato chips and it was not a satisfying flavor . It may be healthy but it is not good at all .i would stick to regular blueberry yogurt
Hailie W.
Hailie W.
Clarksville
I accidentally ate the entire tub in one sitting! It is a healthy snack option and the flavor was awesome! I chose to eat this with tortilla chips and it was just like eating a creamy salsa. I found that most grocery stores have this such as Kroger and Publix!.
Camerae K.
Camerae K.
Arlington , MN
This stuff tastes sooo good! It is really good with vegetables and the flavor isn't overbearing at all. I would highly recommend this to anybody who loves yogurt dip! It is a good price and the ingredients are good to! Better ingrededients than a lot of products!
Laney &.
Laney &.
New York
I live the flavor. It tastes so real and not artificial at all. I have been eating these for so long. I eat banana with it and I love the flavor. This yogurt is super healthy and super affordable. Overall I love it and am super satisfied with my purchase
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
This yogurt is amazing it has amazing texture I bought it at target walmart and finally Publix all great sellers it has great value not pricey what so ever I’m completely blown away and satisfied with the flavor overall I’m very satisfied with this product and definetly reccomend it
Ana R.
Ana R.
This is awesome! I wa skeptical at first but I wanted to try something new and I'm happy that I did. The flavor was fulfilling. I bought this at Walmart, it caught my attention because I've never heard of this product before. I would recommend others to try it out.