BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chilis, jalapenos and bell peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I was looking for a healthy alternative to dips when I found this product at my local Wal-mart for under $3. It goes great on crackers, especially the crunchmaster ancient grain crackers. Also, call me weird but, I also tried this as a spread? I added a little bit of the meze dip to a whole wheat wrap with chicken and lettuce and it tasted great together. I didn't miss the cheese or mayo.
Hailie W.
Clarksville
I accidentally ate the entire tub in one sitting! It is a healthy snack option and the flavor was awesome! I chose to eat this with tortilla chips and it was just like eating a creamy salsa. I found that most grocery stores have this such as Kroger and Publix!.
Alyssa W.
Surprisingly good, didn't think the flavor would be tasty! Good value, not too pricey! I think they're a good alternative for a less healthy snack! I ate mine with some saltine crackers :) I would buy again & again!
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
This is by far the best dip. you really get your money's worth when buying Chobani. the flavor is rich and creamy and great with a variety of snacks. it's a great healthy snack that I purchase for many parties.
Taylor S.
Easley
I was worried about watching my figure come football season, but this stuff with a few pretzel rods made me forget about the chips and dip I was missing out on. Outta this world! So creamy!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this veggie dip! You can use it with frackers or veggies! My go to was using this wth broccoli or peppers! The price isn't bad and I found this at my local Meijer! Would definitely buy again!
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
I love Chobani! They have wonderful products! Low carbs and high protein! I usually have it for breakfast! I love to mix it with nuts and blueberries! Highly recommended!
Erin M.
Smithfield, VA
These dips from Chobani are addictingly delicious! Great with veggies, pretzels, chips... Anything dippable! With bright, fresh flavors, they are perfect for a light snack or a party centerpiece!
Sarah A.
District of Columbia
I prefer chobani's sweet yogurts to this. However it pairs well with crackers. It's my terrible, but I wouldn't buy it again. The price is pretty cheap anyway. You could serve it as an appetizer for a party.
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
Meh! Better than the smoked but still won't be buying this again. As a dip I expected it to have more spices and more flavor. This was very bland and I ended up making another dip instead. I love the concept behind the natural ingredients and no GMO don't know if they could get some more spices in there they would be fine!