Chobani® Meze™ Smoked Onion Parmesan Greek Yogurt Dip uploaded by Blair C.Chobani® Meze™ Smoked Onion Parmesan Greek Yogurt Dip uploaded by Sarah Grace D.Chobani® Meze™ Smoked Onion Parmesan Greek Yogurt Dip uploaded by Sarah Grace D.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like smoked onion and Parmesan. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I had a great coupon for this dip so I was very excited to try it! You need to stir it up because they use their awesome Greek yogurt so it has whey and it separates. When I first opened it, the smell reminded me of cottage cheese. It has a kind of sour taste blended with a smokey flavor. You can really taste the onion. It tastes a little like smoked salmon cream cheese. This was really good on Ritz crackers. I really liked it. I can't wait to try all of the flavors!
Alise G.
Worcester, MA
Sadly my local Price Chopper, where I first bought this, doesn't carry it any longer. This was an impulse buy to to speak and I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor is bold without being overwhelming and it was great as a dip but I loved it in mashed potatoes!! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes a little extra flavor without added fat, and unnecessary calories!
Celestine S.
Florida
This is one of the best yogurt i have ever tasted. The first time i bought it i was very satisfied with the flavor and it has good value. When i go to the dairy section i always look for it because of its bold flavors and taste. i would definitely recommend it to others.
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
I did not like this product. I bought it because I had a really good coupon for it and it was a great deal from Walmart. However, I didn't even finish it. I honestly threw it in the trash. It was like yogurt but with a weird taste. Just wasn't for me, sorry.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
I don't think this is a bad brand, I like some of their flavors, but this one wasn't the best. I don't think these flavors were meant for a yogurt! I don't think the flavors are balanced right. Maybe to someone who likes crazy flavors would like this!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This was just ok. Not terrible , not great. I found the consistency was good and it held on to a crudité well however, the flavor fell flat. It's incredibly healthy and I probably had a coupon and bought it on promo, but honestly just make your own.
Lanessa L.
san jose
I absolutel loved how savory this tastes! Sometimes I look to indulge with a dip for my vegetables without absolutely wrecking my diet plans...but these have a rather wonderful nutrient profile, given the serving size! Its a must try!
Katelyn F.
So nice to take in lunches and for a quick snack. I love the easy packaging. Goes well with small pretzels or bagel chips. I love all the flavors they have. A little pricey but they Have them in bulk. I would definitely buy again.
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
One of my best 'go-to' snacks! So yummy! I like flavored crackers with mine! The flavor is so rich and delicious! Priced just right for a little evening snack! I recommend getting these for yourself and maybe even the kids!
Trystan H.
Joliet
Although yogurt is a healthy alternative to dip,  it just doesn't taste the same. I ate mine with pretzels but wasn't a fan. I wouldn't recommend this product.  I was not satisfied with the flavor at all. I would not buy this product again.......
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Where do you buy this dip? How much is it? What does it taste like?