Chobani® Meze™ Chili Lime Greek Yogurt Dip

by Chobani

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chili and lime. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® Meze™ Chili Lime Greek Yogurt Dip!
How would you rate this product?
Raleigh
I've tried this yogurt before to be honest if you are craving sweet this will hit the spot.  I really do love it and my kids love this yogurt. We have tried almost all flavors and we like them all.
Gunter, TX
Great brand of Greek yogurt. Always good for the extra protein. Sometimes the consistency can be hard to handle. Reasonably priced. Can usually find good deals at different grocery stores.
racine, WI
now this is good on chips and crackers and well is some thing i get some times and well i yet have not made any thing with it but i love to try to some time
Walpole
I always buy a lot of chobani yogurt because I just love the taste and just decided to try this one because is lime so it's different but it's awesome
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
I had these at my dinner party and they were a smash hit! So good especially with those focaccia chips with a bit of extra lime squeezed on top.
Los angeles, CA
Not really the best flavor for my taste buds . My favorite greek yogurt is the vanilla greek yogurt which can be paired with anything.
Fort Worth, TX
Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt my favorite brand when I want something quick with a little bit of crunch!
Maineville, OH
This chili lime greek yogurt dip is so delicious. My friends liked it a lot and kept asking me where i got from . Affordable price.
Pharr, TX
This chili lime dip is so full of flavor and tastes very good with any type of chips i recommend it and encourage you to buy it
Savannah
I was ok and not what I was expecting out of a yogurt but I might try some of the other flavors. Chobani is an amazing product.

Looking for your answer?