BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chili and lime. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Joshua M.
Its one of my favorites . It a very delicious mix yogurt ) that Tates not too thick . The sweetness amount is perfect and also the size makes it perfect to have it on the go and enjoyed all the time . I always buy this one
Alex T.
Galivants Fry, SC
I LOVE Greek yogurt! This flavor is one of my favorites because of the lime! I bought it at Walmart, where I buy most of my food! I love dipping fruit in this yogurt! The smell is almost better than the taste too! Definitely 10/10 recommend! It's great!
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
I love these! Its such a healthy alternative to dips made out of sour cream or other high calorie/high fat dairy products. This flavor is very delicious too, great to just have in the home as a snack or even to sit out while you have company over.
Samantha R.
Yorkville, IL
I love yogurt and I love dip! Usually I'd grab something different from the cold foods section but I'm glad I gave this a try! I dug right in on my lunch break with some pita bread and was so glad I did. It was light but filling to get me through my day! Bravo Chobani, bravo!
Samantha S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is amazing with crackers. I have to be very careful with spicy foods and normally veer away from them but I had this at a friend's house and it is amazing and taste wonderful and there is more of a lime note than a spicy one
Cari P.
I liked it. It's a healthy alternative for a midday snack. It's not pricey. There's only limited flavors for this kind, and I haven't tried them all but I liked this lime one.
Mary B.
Carlisle , PA
I tried this once before and really enjoyed it! It is too expensive for how much you get in my opinion so a little overpriced. I think I paid $5. But if you're willing to splurge, this is worth it
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I think this stuff is sooooooo good I love yogurt dips but I usually make them myself. I think this is flavorful and way more healthful than sour cream dips. Definitely recommend for veggies and chips! Would buy again.
Really good lime yogurt sometimes I feel like I'm eating dessert which makes me happy. I bought it at Walmart and I'm more than happy to go buy it again especially to try other flavors .
Lori T.
Im in love with chobani products !! I haven't had anything out of this brand that I didn't like ! The price is comparable to other name brands. The taste is great ! Love live chobani !