BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like chili and lime. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Kaitlyn H.
Worcester, MA
I actually worked a Chobani dip sampling event and this flavor was by far the crowd favorite. It had just the right amount of kick and flavor to it. I donated a lot of the dips to my moms elementary school she works at and this flavor was the favorite among the teachers as well.
Alex T.
Galivants Fry, SC
I LOVE Greek yogurt! This flavor is one of my favorites because of the lime! I bought it at Walmart, where I buy most of my food! I love dipping fruit in this yogurt! The smell is almost better than the taste too! Definitely 10/10 recommend! It's great!
Genesis P.
New York
I've tried different of this brand, only this flavor I like it. I usually buy it on Costco, I'm not sure you will found it interesting stores. But this flavor is good. I use it as dressing on salads.
Alexis B.
Green Village, NJ
Love love love Chobani's lime greek yogurt.  Whether it is the chili lime or the key lime pie, it is absolutely spot on. Definitely my go to when trying to skip desert.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I tried this chobani chili + lime dip last month and it was delicious. There wasn't a strong yogurt taste because you ate able to taste a hint of chili and then the lime. The chili is a little but not to where it's over powering the dip and burning your mouth. You do get a taste of the lime and the combination, has a really good blend. You can eat your dip with fresh veggies or some crunchy chips. I am recommending this product to everyone because it's a unique flavor. If your lookingbfor more dip flavors Chicano has a variety of them
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This dip is everything! I love the flavor. I love the consistency and I love eating it with some super crunchy pita chips for lunch! The only complaint I have is it could be a bit MORE flavorful. I find that there isn't a deep depth to the flavors. I think more could certainly be added! As a whole though, the dip is really good and a great healthy snack in moderation!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I loved this Chicano chili lime dip. It was amazing. It's really good with veggies because you get the full taste if the chili and lime flavor. The chili flavor does have a little heat to it but it's not too spicy where you will need to drink slot of water. The lime flavor it bold and does have a little bitter/sour taste to it, yet it's not too overwhelming. China is my preferred dip. It can also be eaten with your favorite chips. It's a product that I recommend everyone at least tries once.
Trixie T.
"I'm very picky when it comes to greek yogurt but Chobani has to be my absolute favorite! I love just about all of the different flavors, they're so creamy and the fruit, nuts or even honey like flavors are always packed with such a great flavor. The only one thing that gets me, is the price.
Nikki B.
Bronx, NY
The BEST yogurt dip out there! Amazing flavor (not even just the chili lime) and so great as a snack with crackers or veggies, but also great as a sandwich spread or salad topper. Stop & shop usually carries it and I tend to use it all up in a week! And then head back for some more :)
lauren a.
37055
Amazing ! So good. Really rich and yummy! In my opinion it's so much better than all that other stuff. It's healthy too, my mom is an nutritionist and recommends it. I usually get it from Walmart  or Kroger! Some places have really good deals! And I would defentially buy again!