Chobani® Low-Fat Piña Colada Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Melanie S.Chobani® Low-Fat Piña Colada Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Melanie S.Chobani® Low-Fat Piña Colada Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by @thatgirlscrazy ..

BY CHOBANI #96 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Turmeric (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Sandy B.
USA
I love this product, the taste is good, I think it would be very good to have small pieces of fruit and not so much sugar, I love the coconut pieces inside. Sin duda es un producto muy agradable rico, fresco lo único es que tiene bastante azúcar seria bueno reducirla un poco y agregar pedazos pequeños de fruta como opción más saludable es muy agradable el encontrar coco en el yogurt.
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
I love these drinks because of all the different flavors you can choose from, but I usually stick to keeping 2-3 different flavors and this is one of them! Chobani yogurt is so rich and these drinks aren't too sweet..you can taste the yogurt through the flavors they choose and that's what I like the most!
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
These yogurt drinks are SO good! I was a little skeptical at first, but the packaging makes it so easy to throw in a bag and take anywhere with you. I love these for when I don’t have time to eat breakfast at home - I pop one in my bag and eat it when I get to where I need to go!
Eileen C.
Manchester, CT
Love chobani yogurt drinks! Super great in taste. Amazing to drink in a hot summer day! Convenient to take as well. Im always on the go so this is a plus! Affordable, can always catch on sale for a $1 in target or Walmart! I usually buy these every week!
Nicole A.
This drink is the bomb piña colada is like my favorite flavor and to find a mate from Greek yogurt but you’re really respectable brand is awesome I recommend this to people who like piña colada and anything tropical but I also trying to watch them carbs
Crystal R.
TX
I had to spit this out when I tried it. Didn’t agree with my taste buds at all. It’s really pricey. We only bought it because it was on sale. It says pina colada, but doesn’t taste like it at all. Too sour. Really wish it tasted better, I was so excited to try it! Such a disappointment.
Jamie L.
New York
If you love pina colada, this is the Yogurt Drink for you. It’s almost like a smoothie that tastes really good with yogurt in it. The texture is smooth and creamy. I would take it on a go as my breakfast when I’m running late to work at times.
Elizabeth B.
Providence, RI
I love grabbing these in the morning when I’m on a rush. They keep me full and have a great taste. I definitely will keep these stocked in my fridge. This makes me want to try the other flavors as well
Caran R.
Dallas, GA
I really enjoy this pina collada yogurt. Not only is it affordable, but it tastes great too! It does have that “Greek Yogurt aftertaste” but I don’t mind it. I know some people do...I’ve purchased on multiple occasions and will continue to do so. So yummy!
Amanda C.
LOVE the variety of flavors. They are all SUPER tasty. They are easy for someone on the go!! My kids love them too! Chobani® Simply 100 Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Black Cherry On The Bottom
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Hows this taste? Looks like it would taste good
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Benish E.
Regine R.
Hold up their a pina colado ?? How it taste? Why I didnt see it at the grocery store today.