Chobani® Low-Fat Piña Colada Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Melanie S.Chobani® Low-Fat Piña Colada Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Melanie S.Chobani® Low-Fat Piña Colada Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by @thatgirlscrazy ..

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Turmeric (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Buy on Jet.com
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
I love these drinks because of all the different flavors you can choose from, but I usually stick to keeping 2-3 different flavors and this is one of them! Chobani yogurt is so rich and these drinks aren't too sweet..you can taste the yogurt through the flavors they choose and that's what I like the most!
Talisha A.
Lawrence
This yogurt brand is amazing. I get this everytime I go to the grocery store. It always meets my expectations. The taste is so smooth and creamy and just delicious and it’s a very good value. it’s not that bad of a price just depends where you go, and I would definitely buy again.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Delicious, I've tried a few other flavors from this Chobani line and this is my favorite. It's protein rich and has a lot of fiber and less sugar than most yogurt drinks or smoothies. The pina colada is delicious, super creamy and tastes like fresh pineapple.
Molly R.
Lubbock, TX
These are awesome drinkable yogurts! I really like this flavor and grab this and the coffee and cream flavor for a quick breakfast and a protein boost to my diet. I like that they don’t have “fake” sweeteners in them but they could stand to have less sugar!
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I really like these chobani smoothies. The only thing that prevents me from buying them is the price. There are many other products very similar for less money, so I generally chose those. If they are on sale, I will buy them. They are very delicious.
Samantha S.
Denton
This drink was actually really good, it tasted a lot like a smoothie which is exactly what I wanted. It filled me up as well. The price is good when you think of it as a smoothie type of drink. Flavor was awesome. Like a mix of pineapple and coconut
Crystal R.
TX
I had to spit this out when I tried it. Didn’t agree with my taste buds at all. It’s really pricey. We only bought it because it was on sale. It says pina colada, but doesn’t taste like it at all. Too sour. Really wish it tasted better, I was so excited to try it! Such a disappointment.
Melissa G.
Viola
Omg, talk about yummy! This is perfect for an afternoon pick me up. Its sooo healthy, you would never know by the taste. Do yourself a favor, try one of these instead of a candy bar. You will not feel like you're missing out on sweets, I promise!
Marc M.
Adelanto,CA
its not really good. im a big fan of piña colada yogurt (i recommend yoplait) but the greek yogurt ruins it. i personally do not like greek yogurt. another thing about this product is that it leaves a bad after taste in your mouth.
Wendy C.
Bakersfield , CA
I love to pour it into my protein shake it gives it flavor and not a lot of calories for people who are watching the sugar or intake of calories. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for something different
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Hows this taste? Looks like it would taste good
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Benish E.
How does this taste?
Regine R.
Hold up their a pina colado ?? How it taste? Why I didnt see it at the grocery store today.