Chobani® Low-Fat Peach Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by kandiss J.Chobani® Low-Fat Peach Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Bree K.

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peach Puree, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Gluten Free
Ou-d Kosher
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Excellent Source Of Calcium
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Gina B.
This brand right here is one of my top all time favorite yogurt to purchase at my local grocery store. I purchase this at Kroger and plus they have sale on this brand of yogurt like a 2for5 and I all spend about 10 bucks on yogurt every shopping trip
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Probably my favorite yogurt drink from my very favorite greek yogurt brand. Very thick and creamy but not so thick that you can't drink it. Not too sweet and packed full of the protein I need to get me going in the morning. My boyfriend likes it too.
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
LOVE these drinks! I recently started trying to eat healthier, and these have been a great option for me to drink in the mornings. They are so easy to grab before work if you don’t have time for breakfast, and they taste AMAZING! Would recommend!
Flannery C.
I bought these on a whim because I have a bit of a commute in the morning and always seem to be running late so I wanted something quick and easy I could easily eat on the go. These are delicious and a healthier alternative to the highly processed protein bars I’d been eating!
Maia G.
Great if you like yogurt! Like a yogurt milkshake. Been eating chobani for a few years. Good yogurt. Very thick so if you don't like Greek yogurt of the thicker variety this may not be for you.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
The only thing I can say about this product is that it's a lottle sweet for my taste. If the sugar was decreased slightly I think it would be perfect. These drinks are great for on the run, and have a good amount of protein.
madison t.
Saint Petersburg
It’s not my favorite fruity drink, but i definitely would drink it again. tasted very good & healthy. it’s a lot like my favorite brand but not quite. it’s fruit and yogurt so it’s rly healthy for a snack.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Yum. The peach flavor of this chobani drink is really good, I threw it in the freezer before drinking it and it was delicious. The drink isn't overly sweet or overly chalky because of the protein richness. I'd recommend to anyone who's looking for a healthy drink that's filling and nutritious.
Katt W.
henrietta, NY
Very Sweet And smooth. Keeps you full for a while and doesn’t have a lot of calories. You can taste the peach and is amazing as a quick snack or a breakfast substitute
Taylor S.
Brooklyn, NY
Already a fan of Chobani’s peach Greek yogurt, this product tastes just as good and it super convenient for when you’re on the go and need to bring a healthy, filling snack. I can’t wait to try the other flavors they have to offer. I would definitely recommend to any yogurt fans!