Chobani® Low-Fat Peach Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by kandiss J.Chobani® Low-Fat Peach Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Bree K.

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peach Puree, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Lauren S.
Dahlonega, GA
I am a BIG fan of peach flavored anything, so when I saw this at Kroger I decided to try it. It’s a good quality choice for the price, it’s very smooth and filling so it’s good for those busy mornings when you just have to grab something and go. This is probably my favorite flavor of the yogurt drinks I’ve tried so far!
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Probably my favorite yogurt drink from my very favorite greek yogurt brand. Very thick and creamy but not so thick that you can't drink it. Not too sweet and packed full of the protein I need to get me going in the morning. My boyfriend likes it too.
Chelsea D.
Queen Creek , AZ
I love peach anything, so when I saw this, I of course tried it and loved it! It’s affordable to me, but I only get a couple of them. The flavor is really awesome! I recommend it, if you love peach!
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
This greek yogurt drink was so yummy! It's full of protein, so it was a perfect breakfast drink that kept me going up until lunch time. The serving size was good, I didn't feel like I needed more after I finished it. It was a little pricey though, so I'd only buy it again if there is a special sale for it.
Lucia M.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually purchased the Chobani Peach Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink yesterday and was extremely happy! It literally didn't make it out of the grocery store parking lot. The consistency is not thick nor thin, just right in the middle. I will definitely go back to the store today and stock up on them!
I love how it tastes, not so sweet and it’s natural it also fills me up until my next meal . I can take it on the go and it isn’t messy . It’s not as expensive as other yogurt drinks and I always like to keep it on my grocery list
Inna P.
Asheville , NC
My go to yogurt drink! So convenient to take with me anywhere. Especially for not having to have a spoon on my. I’ve been drinking this for months during my work days. It’ll hold me up for a long time until I can get to my next snack.
Jerika S.
Lodi, CA
Yummy! This can be made into little yogurt drops as a healthy cold snack/ yummy treat ! Give this flavor a try you will like it. I would have given 5 stars but the sugar is a little high
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I bought this item at my local grocery store for breakfast because it was new to me and it was on sale.  The price was very affordable.  The taste is good, however I found the consistency a little thick.  I found it to be a good way to get protein in the morning.  I would purchase this product again.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
This was an average yogurt in a bottle. The flavor was pretty good, but it just seemed like a liquid smoothie thats gotten warm and melted. I would much rather prefer the yogurt in the regular containers. It also didn't seem like it was greek yogurt, but I enjoy that tart flavor and wish it was more like that.