Chobani® Low-Fat Orange & Cream Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Amber M.

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Orange Puree, Natural Flavors, Orange Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Gluten Free
Ou-d Kosher
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Excellent Source Of Calcium
Grade A

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am in love with this brand of Greek yogurt. I love all of their flavors. They are very tasty and creamy. This orange and cream flavor has to be one of my absolute favorites! This Greek yogurt is made with whole milk, no fake fruit, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no GMO ingredients, no gluten, and no rBST. It is made with only natural ingredients and one container is only 140 calories. Each container also contains 12 g of protein, which is a great amount!
nicole☆ K.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite yogurt of all time. It's the perfect way to wake up, have with lunch, or as a healthy snack. I purchase mine at Aldi's, Walmart, or Kroger. I have been purchasing this yogurt for years. Nothing compares! I love that they continue to expand their range of flavors.
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
This flavor wasn't my favorite, but I still loved it because it wasn't too sweet and you can taste the tart yogurt through the orange. I think it would be better without the vanilla/cream flavor.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This is good, but it's not as orange and creamy as I was expecting. It's not my favorite flavor, but I would still definitely buy it again. It's one of my favorite grab and go snacks because it's high protein and keeps me full.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
Wasn’t really a fan of this drink. I didn’t like the flavor. I will not purchase in the future. Not a good flavor. Wasn’t worth the money. It could be a lot better. Has a lot of sugar in it and weird consistency
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
Holy Creamsicle! Should I be drinking this? Yes, yes, resounding YES. You will feel guilty for drinking this. You will think to yourself, what am I doing? This has to to be bad for me... Right? Well no. It's nutritious and really good for you. Find this flavor now at your local supermarket. You won't regret it.
Kelsey L.
Utica, NY
Horrible horrible horrible it tastes spoiled. All the flavors of this drink do and I am very disappointed because I am a very big of the Chobani brand and I haven't found anything from chobani that I didn't like before this drink. So sad I would give it zero stars if I could this drink went right in the trash
Kayla B.
Cypress
Soooo good! It tastes very smooth and rich. Some might be thrown off my the 200 calories but when you're on the go and that's the only breakfast you have it's perfect. It's almost like having sherbet for breakfast haha. It's about $2 which is a bit pricey to keep buying so I would always look out for coupons.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Sometimes you want to get your yogurt fix in, but you're too busy to deal with a cup and a spoon. Well, this drink is perfect for getting that yogurt craving fulfilled when you're on the go or have full hands. This flavor tastes like orange creamcicle and is great year round!
Veronica O.
Weaverville
I love this product because I'm vegetarian and struggle to get adequate protein. This product gives me the protein of Greek yogurt but with good taste as well. I typically don't like Greek yogurt taste, but this has a great flavor. I would recommend this to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor?