BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Mango Puree, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Chicory Root Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

• I love Chobani yogurt, but I haven't tried these yet beca...2 Answers
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was okay. Not my favorite, but I didn't hate it. It's super thick and creamy if you're into that. It kind of reminded me of a mango lassi so I did not enjoy it as a breakfast- maybe as a snack or as a dessert. This also didn't keep me full for very long, so if you're relying on this as a breakfast option I would pack something else.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This yogurt drink was pretty good. It low fat Greek yogurt, it doesn’t have an after taste. Made with no artificial fruit. It’s very healthy and tastes delicious. I would absolutely purchase this yogurt again. It’s at a reasonable price at my local target.
Sandy B.
USA
I love this product, the taste is good, I think it would be very good to have small pieces of fruit and not so much sugar. Sin duda es un producto muy agradable rico, fresco lo único es que tiene bastante azúcar seria bueno reducirla un poco y agregar pedazos pequeños de fruta como opción más saludable.
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
Yum!!! This Chobani drink, to me, is the sweetest out of all flavors they have and is soooooooo good! I don't really like mango, but this little yogurt drink is delicious! It's sweet, but not too sweet and almost tastes like it's mixed with pineapple or passion fruit. I really like this one.
krisha b.
Virginia Beach
This drink is sooo good! It’s like a lighter yogurt consistency and can be filling in the morning when you have it with a small breakfast. The mango flavor is my favorite. I wish the packaging wasn’t so wasteful, however, because it only comes in a small size.
Kenia J.
Fullerton, CA
This on the go yogurt is soo bomb! I bought it once because I was on an empty stomach and i was amazed! It was super good I had to go back for more. The mango flavor is soo soo good and smooth I highly recommend buying it!
Nancy H.
This is probably my favorite flavor. It’s sweet enough to drink and it doesn’t make me feel like there’s too much sugar. The product claims that it’s 1/3 less sugar than their other products. And it’s good to know that there’s no artificial sweeteners or fake fruit. Simply shake it up and drink. I do think the cap is like super hard to open. Mine keeps getting stuck or I end up twisting the whole top off. Has anyone else had this problem?
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I was expecting a little more from this yogurt drink because I normally like most of what chobani makes. The texture was kind of watery as opposed to creamy, and the mango flavor wasn’t very strong. I don’t think I would buy this again.
Elena S.
whitewater, wi
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s like a Danimals but for adults! Great snack or breakfast when you’re on the go. The flavor and texture were good- it’s a little pricey but compared to similar products it’s about average. Lots of flavor variety too!
Aleya N.
Hamilton
I love the idea of a yogurt drink however this specific flavor isn’t the best. I love the strawberry banana. I have bought them from Wawa and Walmart and they’re a little more on the pricey side but totally worth it!
Jamie Rose S.
I love Chobani yogurt, but I haven't tried these yet because I haven't been able to find them in any of my grocers. Where would I buy these, health food store maybe?