BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Apple Puree, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

• What is the consistency of this? Is it like milk or thicker like ...1 Answers
Katrina B.
Purchased at: Target ... The Chobani drinkable yogurts are really good! I usually drink more than I'm supposed to (I'm bad, I know) so that kinda explains it LOL. The lemon lime is my favorite flavor because they're my two favorite fruits and the flavor is true.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I normally do not like my yogurt to have any sweetness to it, so I normally just eat plain yogurt; but, I got a bottle of this for $0.50 because it was near expiration date and I thought it was very good. It was not too sweet at all it was nice and tart and refreshing and filling cuz I hadn't had breakfast and so it was perfect for that.
One 10 oz bottle has 5 G of fat, 200 calories, 130 mg of sodium, 1 G of dietary fiber, 22 g of sugar and 14 g of protein-- so it may not be the healthiest thing you could possibly eat but it's also not the worst.
Lexie M.
I love Chobani. It is incredibly good for you and the taste isn't overwhelming. I think with a lot of the normal yogurts you see that they can be very sugary, but this definitely doesn't overpower and actually makes me feel like it's real fruit which definitely says something.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Not too into drinking my yogurt. The consistency to me is very odd and I feel like it's a large amount in one sitting. The one thing I do enjoy using these for is smoothies to give them a bit of calcium and a bit of liquid to keep the blades running smoothly
Brittney M.
I am not a big fan of these Yogurts.. But as I was looking at Yogurt one day in Target.. These show up on a ofter on Cartwheel I believe 50 Percent off.. And I decide why not try these. I won't be out much money. These don't taste like anything like the Yogurts! These taste Like shakes on the go! Absolutely amazing! Two Thumbs up!
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
I'm always trying to find delicious foods to keep me full when I'm trying to diet as well as eating healthy, Chobani has been a huge factor in watching my weight with their low fat Greek yogurt drinks. They're easy to carry and fast to drink when I'm on the go and need something in my stomach to get me through the morning.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The idea of this product is great. It is fast and easy to drink. However, the taste is not the best. I mostly taste the lime and I want to taste every flavor. I was expecting it to taste more leafy. I was not happy with this.
Mandy M.
Chandler, AZ
I've tried a few of these flavors and they taste great, perfect for on the go when you need a little something to pick you up! I buy these at Walmart and Fry's and they're so cheap and will always buy them for my lunches.
Melissa L.
I purchased from Shoprite the Chobani Lemon Lime low fat greek yogurt drink.  Since I'm a big lover of Lemon and lime and it was reasonably price I said why not.... this product did not cut it for me compare to other products I didn't drink the whole drink and would not recommend it.

Hanna W.
Portland , OR
There are a lot of flavors available for this yogurt which is awesome for people who like variety. It is flavorful. However I do not give it 5 stars because I would prefer avtiva over this yogurt. However, this is a personal preference. You can find it at any grocery story really, or target!
Sara S.
Grayslake, IL
What is the consistency of this? Is it like milk or thicker like a smoothie? My kids love yogurt but we need something that can be consumed on the go.