BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Apple Puree, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

• What is the consistency of this? Is it like milk or thicker like ...1 Answers
Veronica O.
Weaverville
I love this product because it gives me the protein I need with great flavor. The price of this item is also affordable. I would recommend this product to other people. I don't know of another Greek yogurt drink out there that compares to this one.
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This item is so good and very flavorful. It gives you all the vitamins and nutrients that are needed. You definitely will not be disappointed and will want to continue to buy it.
Taylor S.
My dad bought these and i was so hesitant to eat it because i found it weird for yogurt to be a drink but i tried it one day and now I’m hooked. All the flavors are so yummy
Lo Más Trendy 1.
Doral , FL
LO probé una vez y no me gusto mucho,muy dulce para mi gusto. Pero tiene muy buena textura, creo haberlo comprado en publix y em que probé era de lemon pero al estilo pie de limón.
Katrina B.
Purchased at: Target ... The Chobani drinkable yogurts are really good! I usually drink more than I'm supposed to (I'm bad, I know) so that kinda explains it LOL. The lemon lime is my favorite flavor because they're my two favorite fruits and the flavor is true.
Jen F.
Pensacola, FL
I usually love their stuff but I just was not a fan of this flavor. It may not be bad, but to me it just was not pulled off to my liking. My daughter finished it, but said it was ok and not to buy that flavor again.
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
I would never have guessed that lemon lime would be one of my favorite flavors for this but it taste great. It is smooth and refreshing yet good also as a meal substitute or meal on the go. Really delicious.
Belle Â.
These are so great especially when you’re on the go and just don’t have time to make breakfast. I throw these in my bag even as a pick me up throughout the day if I just need a snack. A perfect win!
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
member-9c8de
I love the taste and they have many different flavors to choose from. I am allergic to all sugar substitutes and these low fat drinks do not contain any of them. So nice to finally have something to drink without a lot of calories.
Sara S.
Grayslake, IL
What is the consistency of this? Is it like milk or thicker like a smoothie? My kids love yogurt but we need something that can be consumed on the go.