Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani

Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Key Lime Blended

by Chobani

#4 in Yogurt

Key Lime Greek Yogurt 5.3oz 4-pack

What do you mix your yogurt with?
Start your review of Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Key Lime Blended!
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Key Lime Blended uploaded by Allie F.
This flavor is great! The lime flavor is very distinct and this actually tastes like a key lime pie! Great option for breakfast.
Aimee E.
Chico, CA
Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Key Lime Blended uploaded by Aimee E.
This yogurt taste amazing. Key lime is my favorite flavor. No to mention it has 12 grams of protein and 40% less sugar than other yogurts. I love the Chobani brand. Often times there are really good deals on the 4-packs and I usually grab a few.
Ken J.
Almost died eating this yogurt. It did not taste good, and flavors just catch you off guard. It may seem harmless but it it is deadly to your taste buds. It was affordable, but it did not taste the way I wanted it to be. I prefer yoplait instead. The texture was really thick, and pudding like.
Judy T.
Crossville, TN
I just love the key like flavor. I like the sweet and sour taste of it. This is such a great flavorful yogurt
Brian K.
Flanders, NJ
Chobani is my go-to yogurt brand. I love all their flavors and options. I am definitely a loyal brand user for life!
Riley B.
Sycamore, IL
This is my go-to yogurt brand! I am a huge fan of greek yogurt, and Chobani exceeds my expectations on taste and quality. Their 100 calorie varieties are a great healthy snack option, without any compromise on taste or quality. They are also very affordable!
Zulfikar Tomasovich R.
Bridgehampton, NY
It is a very good tasting yoghurt. While I do like the fruit on the bottom, I do like that this particular one is blended. The flavor is nice and it makes for a healthy snack or breakfast. It is a bit more expensive than some other brands, but I like it very much.
Maggi F.
Des Moines, IA
So good! A sweet but not too sweet way to star your morning! Helps me feel full for most of the morning. My go to yogurt.
Amelia W.
Love this yogurt! It's so creamy and I love the flavor! I think it's definitely better quality ingredients than other brands.
Kwęęñ J.
Fort Lauderdale
The pleasure is absolutely astonishing. I prefer this yogurt over the actual key lime pie Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Key Lime Blended 🍋 is absolutely everything I need while on my weight loss journey . It's fulling and flavorfully delicious. I wish they were slightly cheaper though , but they're still delicious