BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Champions™ Tubes Swirlin' Strawberry Banana.
Authentic strained greek yogurt.
Made just for kids.
Made with real fruit.
Only natural ingredients.
Good source of protein & Vitamin D.
8 tubes.
Low-fat yogurt.
Grade A 1.5% milkfat & Vitamin D.

Ruth Z.
Great for on the go and tastes delicious. I like to freeze them and eat them like freeze pops. I'm a plain yogurt type of girl so these are great for me and I love that they are in the tubes. Ima busy mom of 2 so these definitely help with trying not to dirty more dishes.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
My daughter absolutely loves these. She was asking for them so often, that I, of course, had to try one to see what she loved so much about them. I get it! They're pretty good. Not as sweet as the other kid yogurts out there, and so much more healthy!
Kylie G.
These are so good frozen and an easy yet healthy snack for my kids and when I pack their lunches I just grab them right out of the freezer and throw then in lunch boxes and by the time they get ready for lunch they've thawed out and still so cold.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I buy these for the kid's lunch boxes and they love them. I will freeze the tubes so that by lunch time it is still cold and melted enough to eat. In the summer time the kids will usually eat the yogurt tube instead of ice cream or ice pops. Love!!!
Sherena R.
Kernersville, NC
Delicious! This yogurt brand has always been so tasty! I love the texture and the fruit . The flavor is awesome! I got it at harris teeter and love it. It taste exactly like strawberry banana. Great stuff! I would recommend to everyone.
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
Perfect for on the go snacking! NO spoon needed - strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. Good texture and not too watery like some other brands in the tube are!
Joanne W.
I struggled to find a Greek yogurt that my daughter would enjoy. She likes anything sugary and full of additives, of course. I was happy when this one got her approval! I would recommend it to moms with picky eaters!
Lex P.
Traverse city , MI
I could live through these. If you haven't tried them you must! I can't stop buying them and they're so affordable and so great as a college student like me. If you're looking for a healthy go hurt option this is jt!
Hana C.
Tucson, AZ
It never ceases to amaze me the products that are marketed as healthy snacks for children. This is chock full of sugar. Stick to plain yogurt and add your own flavors and sweeteners!!
Britteny M.
Hurricane, WV
Love it! So does my 4 year old! And the fact that im pregnant and at a risk for preeclampsia, knowing yogurt helps keep my blood pressure down is major bonus! Kudos to you Chobani!