BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Bite Fig with Orange Zest Low Fat.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.

Yonier C.
Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Orange Pulp Cells, Blood Orange Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Fruit and Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Live and Active Cultures:S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, and L. Casei.
Kyleah H.
Woodinville
Great for a small or quick breakfast snack on the go - also great for an extra pick me up after lunch. LOVE the taste of this flavor, bought it from Fred Meyer - price is average among greek yogurt brands. I would recommend this product to others.
Benjamin T.
Raleigh, NC
I tried this flavor hesitantly (since it isn't something you commonly hear as a yogurt flavor) but it was actually delicious... Not overly sweet but definitely not sour like other Greek yogurts can taste.
Irene M.
Fresno
I really enjoyed this unusual flavor. It was pleasantly surprising and I am glad I took the chance. I would definitely buy it again. I purchased it Von's would recommend to anyone wanting to try something other than the common fruit flavored yogurts.
Chan i.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Delicious and the perfect portions. It's a great breakfast or snack food. I love the taste and I usually don't like Greek yogurt because it's so thick. Unfortunately although it tastes great I has a LOT of sugar in one serving :(
Mah Noor C.
Houston
Very tasty and less fatty I really liked it and actually it is very healthy as well for those who don't like plain yogurt like me should try these the prices are very reasonable and there are so many flavors to buy.
Morgan L.
Adrian, MI
I hate this yogurt. Every time I try to eat it I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm not sure if it's a good value I didn't pay attention to the price. It tasted like regular Greek yogurt. I would not repurchase it.
Allie S.
It's absolutely delicious and is a great on the go snack. It has a very sweet and rich taste. You can find it at almost any grocery store. It is affordable. And I would and will buy it again. I recommend this product
Angie B.
Anaheim, CA
Very very healthy and and taste amazing at the same time. I am in love with this yogurt. Taste great and easy to take on the go. Blueberry is the best flavor. You can also make the top lid into a spin when you accidentally forget to bring a spoon with you.
Bethany G.
Lake Hiawatha
DELICIOUS! I love this yogurt. This brand keeps me satisfied every time. Tastes amazing and fresh. It is extremely healthy and it is better than 90% of other products I’ve tried.