BY CHOBANI

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Banana Low-Fat.
Only natural ingredients.
Fruit on the bottom.

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
The yogurt is very yummy it’s self! I’m a big fan of Chobani, however this particular flavor lacked. It didn’t have much bananas in it and when I eat fruity yogurts I look foward to that a lot! So it was disappointing to not have much fruit preserves at the bottom.. I might buy again if I’m really craving yogurt whenever.
Gabrielle H.
Canastota
I love chobani yogurt! The texture is a problem for some but I have no issues with that. I enjoy all flavors of chobani but enjoy banana alot. I feel that the biggest negitive I have about chobani yogurt is that it is high in sugar content. I would love to see chobani with less sugar!
apryl r.
Fairview
The flavor is great, the texture is nice and smooth! It’s a great snack. I enjoy having it with breakfast - it’s just the right amount of calories. The banana flavoring is not too overpowering. I do not eat a lot of dairy, but this yogurt is one of the exceptions.
Lauren S.
Dahlonega , GA
I saw this product at Kroger and decided I had to try it! I’d never had a banana flavored yogurt, but I was pleasantly surprised at the flavor combination between the sweetness of the banana with the slight tangy taste of Greek yogurt! All in all I would definitely recommend trying this yogurt if you get the chance!
Loraine K.
San Antonio , TX
My favorite yogurt and I've tried them all out there! This is quality yogurt and the flavors are really good. My favorite flavor is vanilla and I love mixing in granola, nuts, dark chocolate and sometimes I add in fruit and/or honey. Yum! It's a great, healthy snack.
solange T.
Brockton, MA
Chobani Greek yogurt brands are just the best to me. My favorite flavour is the coconut flavour. The taste is satisfying. It not to sweet, just perfect. It's very filling. I love it.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
Chobani greek yogurt is my favorite to buy whether it be for my kids or myself! Banana just so happens to be my 3yr olds must have flavor for everything! Thankfully this yogurt helps with that! He absolutely loves this one and the vanilla flavor!
Bari-Lynn F.
My favorite Greek yogurt. The best flavor is really just the plain - it’s clean, doesn’t taste fake or artificial and you know it’s good because it’s Chobani. I’ve also used the plain Greek with avocados to make a healthier guacamole
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
My family use to get this yogurt all the time simply for the price it is a good product but also very watery. It taste good though you just have to mix it more. I would recommend other to try it. But just know it’s not the best option.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
I love yogurt especially this particular product. It is so tasty and smooth it's almost like eating ice cream. I have also taken it and mixed a couple of tablespoons of Cool Whip added some walnuts and you have got yourself a meal.