BY CHOBANI

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Banana Low-Fat.
Only natural ingredients.
Fruit on the bottom.

Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
I love bananas so this was an exciting purchase for me. When I first opened the yogurt cup the texture looked a little funky (as most Greek yogurts do). It had thick yogurt on the bottom and a layer of liquid on top. I closed my eyes and just mixed everything together. The smell of bananas was wonderful and the taste was just as amazing. I would buy this again 100% So delicious and pretty filling!
Diana L.
Union, NJ
Love greek yogurt for my smoothies. As an on the go person, I don't have much time to prepare food for the day, smoothies are my fuel and I have one every morning. The banana flavor is a great base for any smoothie. I usually add in diff fruits and some protein powder and I'm good to go. If you're not into a TART type of flavor, stay away from this
Gabrielle H.
Canastota
I love chobani yogurt! The texture is a problem for some but I have no issues with that. I enjoy all flavors of chobani but enjoy banana alot. I feel that the biggest negitive I have about chobani yogurt is that it is high in sugar content. I would love to see chobani with less sugar!
Alyssa L.
chicago
I hate this yogurt and the brand so much! It might just be because I don’t like Bananas but I’ve tried other flavors and I threw up each time🤦🏽‍♀️ The flavor is very strong and textured! There’s so many other better yogurts you can try.Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Banana
Sam J.
Its great! Its a much healthier choice of yogurt because it doesn't have that much fat or sugar. It has great flavor. I usually grab this type of yogurt when i go to the store because im obsessed with it. The flavor is great. I would definitely recommend this product!
Harper E.
It wasn’t artificial tasting it just tasted bad. It did however keep me full for a long time. Chobani In  general does a better job of making yogurt not super sweet and fake tasting than other yogurts. Would buy again. Just in a different flavor.
Nicole G.
Bristol
A delicious healthy snack or breakfast great for on-the-go meals it is very filling and tasty but has a lot of protein and is low on calories which is perfect sometimes this yogurt can taste a little tiny bit tangy but overall a great affordable yogurt
Jenn B.
Aurora
This Greek yogurt has a taste and texture that appeal to me greatly. The protein content is high enough so that I do not feel hungry again for several hours after eating one, and the flavor is just sweet enough to be pleading without being sickening.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Yummy!!!!! I like this for a light snack especially when I’m trying to watch my weight. I usually purchase this at Walmart or Shop Rite,price is reasonable. It is thicker than Yoplait and keeps my hunger under control for longer.
Tammy A.
Washington DC
Best yogurt ever if you live bananas! Sweet but not excessive. This and the key lime are my two absolute favorites. Their line is much better quality than the other brands that are out there packed with protein and real flavor