BY CHOBANI

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Banana Low-Fat.
Only natural ingredients.
Fruit on the bottom.

Jaclyn G.
I love it!! Banana is my favorite flavor and I love how this one is better for you but still tastes good so you aren't missing anything by eating healthier! I like to sprinkle blueberry granola on top sometimes for a dessert that satisfies! I would recommend this if you haven't tried it! I always reach for chobani!
Laura S.
Denver, CO
When I am in the mood for greek yogurt I always get chobani, I enjoy all most all the flavors, you can find it easily in stores, the texture is great and has a lot of variety flavors, is a little more expensive than regular yogurt but greek yogurt tent to be that, good source of protein and convinient on the go.
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
The right amount banana to give your morning breakfast a start. Chobani is so far the only greek yogurt that I have seen, that does not contain any starch or artificial thickeners. It is made the tradional greek way for being a thick yogurt. You should not have to put up with extra trash in your food.
Katrina S.
I have yet to find a Chobani flavor that I don't like, but banana takes the cake. These are perfect for throwing in my purse on the way out the door when I am running late and they provide plenty of food to keep me satisfied through the morning. Only thing it's missing? Maybe an included spoon :)
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
I'm not such a big fan of the greek yogurt, but being that I want to stay fit and healthy, this was one of the many options that I have when it comes to healthy yogurts. I love the fact that I can indulge a yogurt and not feel so guilty about it. I love Chobani yogurts !
Jaselynn H.
Ever since I tasted the chobani greek yogurt it was love at first sight. This is my go to every time we go do groceries. I absolutely love the taste and that it's super satisfying. I even have my daughter eating this with me daily. She loves it as much as I do.
Alexandria T.
Pleasanton, KS
Banana flavor is my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of greek yogurt but the Chobani Banana flavor doesn't bother me at all. I can taste the banana and it tastes real. It's pretty healthy, besides the carbohydrates. I would recommend these to a friend.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
Love that they offer so many flavors and was excited to find banana which is my favorite. I squally buy at target or Safeway and they are priced so well and are known to be a great brand. Great as a snack for mid day or as a side for a light lunch
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
This yogurt is really great for blending into smoothies for breakfast in the morning to cover the sounds of you crying because you've lost control of your life and you weigh way more than you'd like to admit and you're finally trying to fix it.
Liz P.
This yogurt is super yummy!! Yogurt has great health benefits because it contains pre and probiotics, and calcium!!! Just be careful and look at the sugar content because it can be deceiving! Overall great flavor and texture, will buy again