Chobani® Limited-Edition Caramel Apple Blended uploaded by Karen A.Chobani® Limited-Edition Caramel Apple Blended uploaded by Carrie B.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the sugar content high in this one?1 Answers
  • Have these launched in the grocery store yet?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?!? It looks so good!!2 Answers
Dani F.
El Macero, CA
While I usually love Chobani yogurt, especially the limited-edition flavors, I found this specific one to be disgusting.  Chobani yogurt is a tad pricier than other brands, so I expect them to maintain a certain amount of quality.  However, this yogurt does not taste like caramel or apple, much less a caramel apple.  I definitely would not purchase it again and do not recommend it to others.
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I wish the Caramel Apple yogurt wasn't just seasonal as it is delicious. Has a great flavor that doesn't taste healthy, but keeps you full for hours. Could be a great treat for someone trying to eat healthy to replace sweets. They normally go on sale throughout the week so be on the lookout!
#RealMom S.
Sooooo good! This flavor is perfect for cooler fall months with its blend of apple and caramel! I love Chobani has several flavors and products, so there is something for everyone! I especially love their Flips yogurts. It's the perfect blend of creamy greek yogurt and yummy toppings!
Sophia J.
Fredericksburg, VA
Its delicious, tastes just like caramel apples and the price is great. I get deals at my local target on Chobani products either from coupons or through the cartwheel app. It's a great snack and healthier than most other snacks out there. It tastes good with granola added in too.
Sarah S.
This flavor of Chobani could very possibly be the best flavor I have yet to taste - and that's saying something, since I LOVE Chobani!! It is all the flavor of a crisp, sweet caramel apple without all of the sugar and calories of a real one (plus it's healthy!!) woo hoo!
Hailey S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
CARAMEEEEL! I LOVE CARAMEL! this stuff was DELICIOUS I LOVED IT SO MUCH. I nearly died at how tasty it was! Plus, a coupon for a dollar off was used, so I saved a bit of money as well! Such a good product, thank you so much!! I LOVE CARAMEL!!!! :) :) :)
Marlena M.
I love that this company is local to me!!! This is a healthy yogurt and I love the flavors they have available. It definitely tastes like Carmel apple and it has a good texture. I hate yogurt that looks really watery and this doesn't!
Courtney E.
Bronx, NY
I love Greek yogurt because gives me all of my yogurt cravings without killing me. I'm lactose intolerant, so this yogurt definitely is a go for me. Plus the flavor is really good, it's not to bland tasting , they put just enough of flavor so that it's not too sweet.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
This Greek yogurt tastes more like a dessert! Absolutely love this yogurt because it's so thick and rich. I have generally tried most brands of Greek yogurt but this is by far my favorite! I highly recommend this product!
🌹 O.
Garden Grove
Because this was limited edition I ended up buying only one and I'm glad I bought only one because the taste disappointed me. And it was far away from my expectations. It tastes nothing like a caramel apple and I would not recommend to others sadly.
Natasha G.
Trenton, TN
Where can I find this?!? It looks so good!!
Jamie Rose S.
Have these launched in the grocery store yet?
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
Is the sugar content high in this one?