BY CHOBANI

Delicious, natural goodness in a resealable pouch! Creamy and gentle whole-milk, Greek Yogurt blended with real fruit & real vegetables, 12mg of Omega-3 DHA, and live & active cultures. It's Chobani® yogurt you love, made for the little one you love.

Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Cassopolis, MI

My now almost 3 year old daughter lives off of these pouches when she's being a picky eater. She's loved them since she was 6 months or so (she ate them off a spoon then.) I can put them on fruit or toast as if they were yogurt, put them in a sippy to make a juice or smoothie*, or just give her the pouch and thanks to Plum's blends, I know she's getting a little of everything she needs.

*She's been drinking mommy "juices" and "smoothies" since she moved from cereal to yucky jars of liquid "food." She's always loved it, but it took a little bit of trial and error to find the right formulas. Anything with banana goes with milk. Anything with apple goes with water. Most veggies go with water, although sweet potato, sweet corn, and peas can go with milk- especially if there's a fruit ingredient in the pouch. For the longest time, pea-water was my daughter's favorite "juice." Then someone gave her sugary drinks, and now it's harder to get her to eat or drink anything that's not sweet. That's where these multi-ingredient pouches come in. LIFESAVERS.
Leyna G.
Leyna G.
Walden, NY
My 18 month old daughter loves these! The packaging we get has Doc McStuffins, which is one of her favorite shows! She love the flavors (me too)! They are so convenient for on the go trips and they are easy for a very active toddler to eat without too much of a mess. Definitely our go to healthy snack!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
I love Chobani Yogurt more than anything. My favorite is the apple pie twist one. Its a flip and has pieces of pie crust in it and the yogurt has pieces of baked apples in it. I love it so much. i get it at my school can store and I buy them in bulk because I love it so much
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is my daughter's favorite she loves the packaging that it comes in it's on the go you don't have to worry about them making a mess you can find it in most grocery stores you know that it's good quality and it's really healthy I would definitely recommend this product.
Chardae F.
Chardae F.
Pasadena, MD
Even though I am lactose intolerant, I will suffer for Chobani Greek Yogurt. I get the kids size so I won't over indulge. I love the strawberry flavor. The yogurt itself isn't too thick or too creamy. It is very affordable, I would recommend this product to everyone.
Ami S.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
My kids love these - they are convenient and easy to pack in lunches. I haven't found them widely, but my local Giant grocery store carries them. I love greek yogurt for the higher protein content and the kids love the sweet (but not overly sweet) flavor.
Karen T.
Karen T.
I wish Chobani would make the Vanilla Chocolate dust in a container. These are so good. But too expensive. Cheaper to buy plain vanilla and strawberry Chobani yogurt. My kids loves these and so do I. Chobani yogurt is always good. Love the Chobani brand.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Nashville, TN
I get these for my girls! One is really picky about yogurt but she loves the chocolate dust kind in the pack. I think they are tasty myself so this a good healthy snack and helps my kids reach their dairy intake with fun snacking! i will purchase again
Sarai R.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
My family loves Chobani Kids tubes. They taste wonderful and are really creamy. They're perfect for an anytime snack! We like to freeze them making them a great alternative to sugar loaded ice cream. Definitely better than the other kids tube yogurt.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Really good product for kids. Our Grandkids love this and it is healthy for them. They love it and says it taste like chocolate pudding with strawberry and vanilla. It is a food flavor. And a really food price. Would recommend it to others.