Chobani® Kids™ Strawberry Low-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Shannon J.

BY CHOBANI

25% less sugar & 2x protein than the leading kids yogurt.

Chobani® Kids™ Strawberry Low-Fat Greek Yogurt
This is great for my toddlers. I love that it is in a pouch which helps with the mess! It is an easy breakfast if we are trying to go out the house quick for appointments or to run errands. I usually grab this and some fruit or granola bar. They can easily eat this in the car and I don't have to worry about a mess being made. I just don't like that not all grocery stores carry this brand.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
My 2 year old daughter loves these. I love how easy and mess free they are. We had given her some of the yogurts in the tube-like container. Those are a little too hard for her to grasp and ended up getting everywhere. These are perfect for little hands. Also being a picky two year old I'm happy to have her eating something good for her.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
I love buying these for my son. They are great for putting in his lunch and for grabbing on the go. I love that there is no spoon needed for eating these. My son can grab one and eat it on the go with out making a mess. I will continue to buy these for my son. They are the BEST. He also loves the taste.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Sapulpa, OK
I love yogurt, probably too much actually. I wasn't too impressed with the low-fat strawberry yogurt pouch though. There wasn't enough actual product inside the pouch and it tasted a little off, probably because it was low-fat. I would recommend to others who enjoy food that tastes low-fat.
Sasha V.
Sasha V.
Jacksonville, AR
I absolutely love these pouches. They are perfect for packing lunches, taking on-the-go in the car and for my 2 year old toddler. So easy for him to use and put the top back on if he doesn't eat it all. Also, I love the fact that we can both enjoy the yogurt and not dirty up and dishes.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Wise, VA
Love these! I love the go pack style, even though I'm not a kid. Work very well for college students. The strawberry flavor is also really good and I usually do not like strawberry flavored things. Not too expensive either. I definitely recommend this product and I will buy it again!
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN
I buy these for my kids and they love love love them. I was hesitant about buying pouches but they make snack time a breeze and clean up even easier. I would recommend these to any mom on the go and would buy them again anytime. I love Chobani so it was no surprise.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV

I like your presentation is very colorful and practical takeaway snack kids love their portion is small but good is a great way to eat yogurt
its price is somewhat high for the amount of product but the packaging is good practice is not very common to see in stores
Randi H.
Randi H.
My cousin and her son who is my godson came to CO. from TX. to visit my husband and i for a week so i naturally stocked up on kid friendly snacks and foods. i was leary about these at first because he normally doesn't like yogurt, but he ate these up in no time.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
Love it, this is the best yogurt I have ever tasted. It is a little bit pricey but you can usually find coupons or wait for it to go on sale. Ether way I'd rather purchase this over the other brands. The yogurt is creamy and thick, delicious!!!!!!