Chobani® Kids Grape & Watermelon Low-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Jenny N.Chobani® Kids Grape & Watermelon Low-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Joanne H.Chobani® Kids Grape & Watermelon Low-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Kids™ Tubes are a good source of protein, easy to grab and perfect for kids on the go. Chobani Kids yogurt is a nutritious and delicious snack, crafted with real milk, and in flavors kids love. Only natural ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no artificial growth hormones+--because how we make our yogurt matters.

Rebekah G.
Rosenberg , TX
My kids love these yogurt tubes. I love that they don't have yucky ingredients and that my kids are getting in a healthy treat. We freeze them in the summer to make them a cool snack. Super quick, easy and healthy.
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
I love this yogurt so much! I know it's for children and I'm 19 but I don't seem to care! This my absolute favorite yogurt ever! I recommend it to anyone, regardless of age!!
Deanne K.
My kids love these and are excited for flavors aside from the very typical strawberry that most brands offer. I also love that they are Greek yogurt and more filling and less sugary than other brands. I do wish they were a bit less expensive and came in a whole milk version, but as far as taste and likability from a 4 year old and 2 year old, these are great! Super portable and can be found at a few stores near me (not carried everywhere).
Araceli C.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love the Chobani Kids Grape & Watermelon Low-fat Greek Yogurts! I love them because they taste so good and they're something healthy that my son enjoys eating. They are very affordable and are something that I would recommend others to try as well!
Charis H.
Takoma Park, MD
My 3 year old loves this flavor! They're hard to find but worth it every time. The price is comparable to other kids gogurts so you're not spending much more for better quality yogurt for your little ones. I would definitely recommend over the other sugary options they have for children.
Natalie R.
My kids love this yogurt, and i have to make sure that I have always have some in the fridge, or else the girls will fight over the last yogurt in the fridge. I enjoy the flavors as well, and I'm known to sneak a spoonful from my kids every once in a while.
Alyssa C.
Anderson
This may be for kids but I love the watermelon flavor! Plus to me it's a good value whenever you buy the items in bulk in a box. To me it is very affordable because once I buy one box I'm good for a few weeks. I am definitely recommending!!
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
My kids seemed to love these. It can be challenging to get them to eat Greek yogurt. They don't seem to care about how healthy it is and are more concerned with the taste. I'm only giving it 3/5 stars because it's hard to find these flavors!
Laura H.
Great to freeze for a healthy and tasty dessert, especially for the littles. A great treat to take in a lunch bag to the park or out and about, and if you freeze it you don't even need an ice pack. Good flavors and a great quick snack.
Ashley H.
My daughter loves these! She loves the way they taste, especially when I put them in the freezer and she can eat them like a popsicle. They are also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend these for kids and adults.
kandi K.
Las Cruces, NM
Where is this normally sold ?