Chobani KIDS® Grape Low-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Tara B.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Annette G.
Arvada, CO
My son is 2 years old and I’ve been giving him chobani kids yogurt since he was about a year old. Whenever he doesn’t eat it all I can put the cap on it and safe it for later. I also take one with me when we are running errands it’s a healthy snack.
Anna P.
Silver Spring, MD
This yogurt is so delicious and makes for a perfect healthy snack! Enjoyable and can make a girl forget about her chocolate cravings; strawberry and banana is my favorite they also made the flip ones where it's easy to mix granola or chocolate with the yogurt and ready to eat!
Tara B.
My LO is 15months & she loves it. I wasn't for sure it she would like it but she drank the whole pouch & loved it. I was hesitant about the Greek yogurt where it is thicker than normal yogurt but she had no problems. I will definitely be buying this again!
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
While I am a big fan of the yogurt pouches (so easy for on the go or just to get my 2.5 year old to eat something besides fish sticks and chicken nuggets), the flavor of this yogurt - grape - is both bizarre and not appealing.  My daughter took one bite and immediately made a face and gave it back ("yucky") and my husband and I both tried it and did not like it either.  He compared the taste to grape medicine.
Morgan C.
Syracuse
Personally, I'm not too big of a fan of this particular brand. I've tried to acquire a taste for several of the products they put out, but there's only a handful of items I would try again. This one is a convenient item to have, due to its travel size, and the flavor is rich.
Alita P.
Rocklin, CA
We purchase this product primarily from Walmart or target and my daughter LOVES it. This is the easiest way to give her yogurt without the mess. Plus she loves the flavors and the texture. This is how she gets her dairy everyday and it has a great amount of protein.
Sarah J.
Edgewater, MD
My daughter absolutely loves the Chobani greek yogurt in the pouches! They're mess free, convenient to take with us on trips, and come in more than just the grape flavor! These are a good alternative to the applesauce pouches which I find my daughter ends up having more yeast rashes with. Super happy with these!
Michelle B.
“Purple Spider-Man” yogurt is my two year old’s favorite! They are great “on the go” snacks! Plenty of protein, so I know he’ll have enough to fill him up until his next meal. They also contain less sugar than most brands. We buy these regularly...like every week!
Jenny T.
I get these for my son he loves Spider-Man so it always catches his eye. I love how it's great on the go. It's a pretty good snack has pretty low sugar and high protein. I'm a repeat buyer I recommend
Clarissa H.
Rialto
These are my sons favorite brand of yogurt it's all I buy for him, the fun sized pouch of a perfect compact size that can fit perfectly into my purse his backpack or diaper bag! For easy and on the go
Nae N.
Oh my gosh they sale them Like this with just grape, where?