Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

Karen G.
Sherrills Frd, NC
My kids simply love these yogurt tubes! I like that they have less sugar than other brands. We also freeze them to create our own healthy Popsicles!
Kelly B.
My son loves yogurt, and these are the perfect fit for us. He isn't coordinated enough yet for the tubes, so the pouches work much better for us.
Virginia K.
Burnside
I like chobani I feel as if im offering my CKD something healthy and she loves never a complaint. She doesn't Even realize its a healthy snack
Jacqueline R.
Hayward, CA
My kids love this yogurt it's also very high in protein which I love so this is a very healthy treat to give your kids and they will love it
yamel m.
When I make my son's lunch in the morning for school I add one of these and he enjoys them very much. Perfect for a hot summer day too ...
Nichole R.
My son loves these!!! Just wish they had a higher fat version for their kids/toddler line. Flavor well it's delicious according to my son!
Stacy s.
My little one wanted these so bad because they have spiderman on them. She just loves these Greek yogurts. The flavor is prominent as well.
Madison O.
My kids love these, plus they are fun with the character on the box. Delicious and super convenient to pack in lunches and take in trips!
Kylie D.
Louisville, KY
My daughter eats 2 of these every morning. She cannot get enough! I haven't tried it yet, but they are definitely a favorite in my house!
Frances M.
Sacramento, CA
My children love chobanis yogurt. Its hard to get them to like one but they enjoy this one very much. They like the flavors they have.