Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

Melissa N.
Manchester, ME
My son loves these!! Perfect for a quick snack, or to throw in his lunch box. Amazing flavors, you are definitely getting what you pay for! and healthy to boot!
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
Love Spider-Man yogurt. Great character placement. Very affordable and a great on the go snack for toddlers. The flavor is great and has different varieties.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm not a huge fan of Chobani Greek Yogurt. My first time buying them at Target and my last time buying it. The taste is just blah. I'll stick to Yoplait.
Michelle P.
I buy these for my kiddos about once a month give or take.. and they love them! Great way to trick them into actually eating something actually healthy!!
Katie C.
Granbury , TX
Kids love the flavor! Good source of protein and probiotics. Goes on sale regularly at HEB. Can be expensive if not on sale. Low sugar for kids yogurt.
Jazmine O.
My kids really didn't like this yogurt. I think I enjoyed it more than they did. It tastes yummy, but I think they're just used to go-gurt that's all.
Amanda H.
The Colony, TX
My kiddo loves these! They aren't sweet since they don't have sugar added so they are on the healthy side! Much better than the other yogurt in a tube!
nansi g.
My toddler loves the grape flavor. Which is unique yogurt flavor. He loves it. The strawberry flavor is good as well. Try the chocolate vanilla yogurt!
Eleazaida R.
My son liked them, the resealable pouch was nice but they have a lot of sugar. I prefer just but plain yogurt and adding my own fruit to sweeten them
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I'm not a yogurt person at all but my son loves these. He will be three so getting him to eat healthy things are important so I will continue to buy