Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Contains Live & Active Cultures
Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

Nae N.
Loved these most importantly because they are healthy but no artificial coloring! The grape, who would had ever thought grape would taste so good as yogurt? I fell in love when I had it & wish they made a box with only the grape! The strawberry was good hut the grape was better lol!
Melissa G.
Austin, TX
This is the perfect thing to have in the morning before class or work! Preferably with maybe a slice of whole grain toast and orange juice. Id have thjs every day (usually by itself since I'm a college student) before my 8ams and
Ashley T.
Fries, VA
My daughter loves the easy access of these yogurts, and they are reasonably priced so I don't feel like I am breaking the pocket book. My two year old can easily open these which is great for her to become more independent!
Malorie H.
Greensboro, NC
Very good and creamy yogurt. The taste is really awesome and it makes you feel like you're not really eating yogurt! I would certainly say that you should purchase this good, healthy snack!
sandy d.
Killeen, TX
If you are looking for easy to go snack, this is a must try. My kids have soccer practice when they get home from school, they grab one of these and love them. It is healthy and keeps them on the move. I would suggest purchasing this item for anyone that has kids and are always on the look for a snack.
Nikki V.
Love! Mess free, easy to go packaging! Great nutritional snack for my kids! And Spider-Man on the box makes it that much more exciting for my children! Flavor is great and no artificial additives is a peace of mind for me!
Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR
I actually tried these for myself, as I don't have kids. They make a great snack! They're tasty, but not too sweet, and it's nice that they come with strawberry and grape so you get a little variety. The only thing I didn't like, which I suppose comes with any Greek yogurt, was the fact that it was kind of chunky/separated for the first couple bites if you don't squeeze the pouch to mix it before opening.
Karissa D.
Bowling Green, KY
This is hands down my favorite yogurt ever! I could eat it at every meal! The texture is pure heaven! Very creamy! The taste is amazing, fruity but not over powering!
Erin O.
San Jose
Pouches are a nice size and flavors are kid approved. I like that they do not add colors nor is it overly sweet. Tops are easy to open for younger kids. While a little more pricey then other brands I feel the higher quality makes up for the price.
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
These are great! We love to put these people in the freezer as a frozen treat. We continue to buy these regularly. They are worth the extra dollar you may spend! I would definitely recommend this product!