Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Contains Live & Active Cultures
Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

Mattie M.
My daughter loves them and is the only way I can get her to eat yogurt. I've bought them a couple time. I thought they would have chunks of fruit and they don't buy it tastes exactly like grape and strawberry. It's a little pricey but she loves them so that's what she gets.
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
We love yogurt in our house. My kids eat it daily. We just recently tried Chobani kids pouches for an outing. Loved that we had a healthy, convenient, mess free snack option. I would buy them again!
Isabella R.
These are great. My children love this and I do too. These are a good healthy snack that is perfect on the go. These are definitely affordable and worth the price. I would recommend this to every mom looking for a nice healthy snack for her kids.
Jessica G.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my sons favorite snack! While they do annoy him a little because hes 3 and doesn't understand squeezing from the bottom up, I love that this is a tiny kid friendly snack and the packaging keeps it from flipping over and creating messes
Leslie S.
Beaumont, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I go through two packs of these a week! My toddler is absolutely obsessed. Over all I’m satisfied with this product, I do however wish they had more pouches in each pack.. will continue to buy in the future! We are big Chobani fans in this house!
Ashley L.
My young kids love these and I love that it is a brand I like. They are fairly picky eaters and they will eat these without complaining. I’m happy because it is good for them. I highly recommend these!
Amber C.
Grant, AL
I buy these yogurts for my son and he loves them so much! It's so much healthier and I would choose this over yoplait every time. It's very affordable for the great taste and quality you get. I literally buy this every week.
Jessica K.
Collinsville, VA
My 3 boys love this yogurt!!! The flavors are amazing and it's really convenient. We usually pack it in their lunch boxes for a snack, it's a pretty good value compared to other brands.
Madison k.
This yogurt is ok. It is better for kids then it is adults. My sister who is 10 years old loves this yogurt. She likes the taste and the fact that it has spider man on it .
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
perfect for kids. my son loves these and it’s a healthy treat for him. delicious! perfect combination and doesn’t make you feel too guilty about dessert or a sweet treat.