Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Gluten-free

Krista S.
Kent, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
My daughter loves these! And she can’t make a big mess with them like she does with a regular yogurt tub.
Jessica T.
Apple Valley, CA
Best tasting greek yogurt. My son loves these little squeeze pouches. Asks for them at least once a day!
Kari M.
Pittsville , MD
Both of my boys love this yogurt! And I love that they are able to eat it themselves and not make a mess
Kristine B.
Ponce
Thnk you guys Wonderful Greek yogurt my kids love it and even if buy them for adult for my whole family
Christal T.
We love these!!! My son absolutely loves the flavors. This is our go to yogurt for him and our family.
Blair K.
Kent, WA
My 2 year old daughter can't get enough of these pouches. they freeze well and thaw nicely for lunch.
Stephanie F.
My kids love for me to freeze these and put them in their lunches. They are healthy and convenient.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
I love chobani, and their variety of low fat Greek flavors mostly grape strawberry fresh and sweet
Adriana R.
Grandville, MI
My daughter is a very picky eater but she loves these. Especially if they're frozen and super cold.
Jaymee B.
Des Moines, IA
My kids like it and it is easy to give them so they don't make a really big mess in the pouches.