Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

Emily H.
Willard, OH
Love Chobani Greek yogurts, not only do I enjoy them but my kids also love them! Such a healthy and delicious snack!
Cyn T.
Anaheim
My kids absolutely love this product it's yummy and healthy great source of vitamins and a great alternate for sweets
Madison L.
Denver, CO
Delicious it tastes just like grapes. You can taste the creaminess of the yogurt and this nice flavor of the grapes
Jessica S.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
My daughter loves these! Its a must have in my home. She loves the packaging and the price is great for our budget!
Felicia P.
rio rancho
My nieces love this product and I feel like it's much better than the other options. Plus they are great on the go
Carina R.
Love these so convenient and keeps my kids from making a mess . the flavor s are great abd the price is set well.
Ashley L.
Green bay, WI
These are great for my toddler on our busy mornings! They've got good flavor just a touch of remaining tartness.
Kirstyn G.
Pomona, Ca
These are a favorite. It's hard to find Greek yogurt pouches and these are amazing. Great for Lynch's or snacks
Paula T.
Wilmington, NC
Ok i know i am 26 yrs old but i love kids food. I love that food lion has this and it really isn't that pricey.
Latonia J.
Lorain, OH
Chobani kids such a great yogurt very heAlthy and great tasting . My kids love e yogurt again thanks to chobani