Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

Lauren C.
rotterdam
My go to for kid lunches and on the go snacks! Easy to grab and go and awesome protein. We get this all the time and my kids love them.

A much healthier option compared to other yogurt pouches. We buy these all the time, totally recommend them!
Ashley L.
My young kids love these and I love that it is a brand I like. They are fairly picky eaters and they will eat these without complaining. I’m happy because it is good for them. I highly recommend these!
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
 My daughter is obsessed with this yogurt! Great flavor great texture. She eats one every day. Nice and portable. Only downside is it’s pretty expensive, and you can’t recycle the packaging which is a bummer.
Shannon C.
My son pretty much lives on yogurt - specifically Chobani strawberry. They offer both punches and tubes. I prefer the tube as they can re-sealed and saved for later easily.
Chelsey N.
Lima, OH
I love Chobani! The company is ran great and the yogurt is top quality. It is a bit more expensive than some brands but I happily pay the couple cents more knowing their good business practices and quality are going into the product I'm buying. Thanks Chobani!
Erin O.
San Jose
Pouches are a nice size and flavors are kid approved. I like that they do not add colors nor is it overly sweet. Tops are easy to open for younger kids. While a little more pricey then other brands I feel the higher quality makes up for the price.
Jamie T.
Maurice, LA
These are great for the kids a guilt free for mom knowing I'm giving them a healthy snack but at the same time they LOVE IT!!! The fun characters make it visibly appealing but it's actually good for them it's affordable and easy would recommend this snack!
Laura R.
Fort Loramie, OH
This is a favorite in our house! My little guy asks for it everyday. I love that it's good yogurt at a good price. Plus it's a good way for me to get something healthy in him without his realizing it's good for him.
Kaitlyn K.
N Chesterfld, VA
My son was always weird about eating yogurt but he is hooked to these! He loves the taste and they are super healthy for you. He originally wanted to try them because of the Spider-Man box so I'd say the packaging is nice as well :)
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
My son loves Chobani kids and asks for them whenever we pass the yogurt at the grocery store. I love knowing it's healthier than other kid's branded yogurts and I even sneak one or two myself! The flavor and texture are both great!