Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Keoammara C.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Taniesha F.Chobani KIDS® Grape And Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Angela L.

BY CHOBANI

Grape: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Grape Puree, Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Strawberry: Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
My 3yr old loves these. I try everything he eats and these are really good. They are high in protein and are natural. They don’t have all that extra stuff that other brands have. My son has ASD and a very picky eater,m. Since he won’t eat meat, chicken or fish yet we give him lots of yogurt to make up for the protein he needs in his diet. They are a little higher than I would normally pay, but they offer the most protein in a pouch. I recommend.
Jodi T.
shelton
This is the only yogurt my 2 year old will eat! He loves them. They are thick and high in protein and lower in sugar than others I have found. He's a super picky eater so these works great to get some protein in.
Lauren C.
rotterdam
My go to for kid lunches and on the go snacks! Easy to grab and go and awesome protein. We get this all the time and my kids love them.

A much healthier option compared to other yogurt pouches. We buy these all the time, totally recommend them!
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Protein! For the win. And my kids really like both flavors, though the grape is always the first to go. I love I can pack it in their lunch and they don’t need a spoon.
Shannon C.
My son pretty much lives on yogurt - specifically Chobani strawberry. They offer both punches and tubes. I prefer the tube as they can re-sealed and saved for later easily.
Chelsey N.
Lima, OH
I love Chobani! The company is ran great and the yogurt is top quality. It is a bit more expensive than some brands but I happily pay the couple cents more knowing their good business practices and quality are going into the product I'm buying. Thanks Chobani!
Jamie T.
Maurice, LA
These are great for the kids a guilt free for mom knowing I'm giving them a healthy snack but at the same time they LOVE IT!!! The fun characters make it visibly appealing but it's actually good for them it's affordable and easy would recommend this snack!
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
My son was always weird about eating yogurt but he is hooked to these! He loves the taste and they are super healthy for you. He originally wanted to try them because of the Spider-Man box so I'd say the packaging is nice as well :)
Mattie M.
My daughter loves them and is the only way I can get her to eat yogurt. I've bought them a couple time. I thought they would have chunks of fruit and they don't buy it tastes exactly like grape and strawberry. It's a little pricey but she loves them so that's what she gets.
Colleen M.
Chicago , IL
My son who is six is a huge fan of yogurt. Unfortunately he didn't like these. They are very convenient in the squeeze pack. Can be frozen and tossed in a lunch box for lunch. Great idea. But they should consider different flavors!