Chobani® Indulgent Dulce de Leche Caramel & Dark Chocolate Whole Milk Greek Yogurt uploaded by Liz R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious whole milk, authentic dulce de leche and rich dark chocolate--it's real decadence crafted with only natural ingredients. Because how we make our food matters.

Bee K.
Saco, ME
I mean, okay, this is more dessert than a healthy snack FOR SURE. That said, the flavor and texture are good and it's pretty satisfying. A little higher in sugar than I want it to be and, frankly, I think the Greek Gods Honey Salted Caramel tastes more indulgent, but this is good.
April F.
Cullowhee
Indulgent is the perfect word for this yogurt. I absolutely loved the rich taste, it's flavor showed through much better than competing products. It's an affordable way to satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking your diet! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Marina E.
I have had a few of these yogurts before and I have tried other favors but this might be one of my top favorites! Not only does it satisfy my chocolate and sweet craving but it's also on the healthier side (rather than eating cake or straight chocolate.)
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
I LOVE CHOBANI YOGURT THE FLAVOR THAT I LIKE IS THE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BUT I ALSO TRY THE OTHERS FLAVORS LIKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP, ALMOND COCO LOCO, S'MORE S'MORE AND HONEY THAT'S NUTS LOVE THEM I RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE TO TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! ;-)
Eva W.
Bedford
This was absolutely delicious and worth the price we paid for it,  I've tried many greek yogurts but they're almost always chunky and gross but this particular brand has always knocked my socks off with every flavor and this one is my absolute favorite!
Jordan D.
This is my favorite brand for Greek yogurt. I love all the unique flavors. It tastes great and is reasonably priced. It makes a great snack. It is delicious and I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Greek yogurt.
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
So yummy and smooth! Greek yogurt is my favorite and these flavors can't be found anywhere else, Chobani killed it! The rich chocolate makes you feel like you're indulging on chocolate when you are still being healthy!
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
i'm not the biggest fan of yogurt but this one is definitely really good. it's great for dessert instead of having cookies or ice cream. it's not too sweet which is great too i just wish they were a little less expensive
Chobani is amazing and this flavor is to die for!! So creamy and makes you feel like you're eating the real thing. Lots of health benefits also with Greek yogurt so who could turn down this yumminess.
Bekah F.
Sherwood, AR
This yogurt is one of the best yogurts I've ever tasted! It is so smooth and creamy and they have the best flavors. They make me feel like I am eating a dessert but for half the calories! The price is very good too!