Chobani® Indulgent Dulce de Leche Caramel & Dark Chocolate Whole Milk Greek Yogurt uploaded by Liz R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious whole milk, authentic dulce de leche and rich dark chocolate--it's real decadence crafted with only natural ingredients. Because how we make our food matters.

Bee K.
Saco, ME
I mean, okay, this is more dessert than a healthy snack FOR SURE. That said, the flavor and texture are good and it's pretty satisfying. A little higher in sugar than I want it to be and, frankly, I think the Greek Gods Honey Salted Caramel tastes more indulgent, but this is good.
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
I LOVE CHOBANI YOGURT THE FLAVOR THAT I LIKE IS THE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BUT I ALSO TRY THE OTHERS FLAVORS LIKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP, ALMOND COCO LOCO, S'MORE S'MORE AND HONEY THAT'S NUTS LOVE THEM I RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE TO TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! ;-)
Marina E.
I have had a few of these yogurts before and I have tried other favors but this might be one of my top favorites! Not only does it satisfy my chocolate and sweet craving but it's also on the healthier side (rather than eating cake or straight chocolate.)
Jordan D.
This is my favorite brand for Greek yogurt. I love all the unique flavors. It tastes great and is reasonably priced. It makes a great snack. It is delicious and I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Greek yogurt.
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
So yummy and smooth! Greek yogurt is my favorite and these flavors can't be found anywhere else, Chobani killed it! The rich chocolate makes you feel like you're indulging on chocolate when you are still being healthy!
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
i'm not the biggest fan of yogurt but this one is definitely really good. it's great for dessert instead of having cookies or ice cream. it's not too sweet which is great too i just wish they were a little less expensive
Bekah F.
Sherwood, AR
This yogurt is one of the best yogurts I've ever tasted! It is so smooth and creamy and they have the best flavors. They make me feel like I am eating a dessert but for half the calories! The price is very good too!
Deanna M.
This product is awesome because it is so decadent and rich. It taste just like homemade caramel. It is very healthy I eat it for breakfast. I buy this yogurt at ingles and aldi. I highly recommend this product!
member-8400980de
Fairport, NY
I love Chobani Yogurts. I was never a fan of eating yogurt until I tried one of these. No matter what flavor you get, they are delicious! This one is really good as a healthy dessert after a meal. I love chocolate so anything with chocolate is a win for me.
Naileth S.
Tulsa, OK
Chobani has to be my favorite yogurt brand, it is delicious and so god for you. It is affordable at a regular grocery store. It taste amazing!!!! It is as good as greek yogurt I would have to say those two are almost close!