BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious whole milk, sweet cherries and rich dark chocolate-it's real decadence crafted with only natural ingredients. Because how you treat yourself matters.

Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
So good! Great as desert or when you just want something sweet. Good portion size, definitely works great for a mid-day snack when your craving chocolate nut want to skip the candy.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This is soo good! It is a perfect snack. I like the sourness of the yogurt mixing with the sweetness of the chocolate! It quenches my cravings for somthing sweet in the middle of the night or even during the day while still watching out for my gut health!
Maha K.
Clarksville , MD
Chobani is my go to yogurt. It's always fresh and they have a variety of flavors that will please a range of customers. It can be a bit pricey but definitely worth the buy. Sometimes when I am craving something sweet during one of my health kicks I grab one of these and it gets the job done.
Delilah S.
Lagrange
This was my first time trying this brand. I went for the flavor that I thought would appeal more to me. I was pleasantly surprised. I have two teens at home that are now hooked on these I cannot keep them long so I have to hide them. The flavor is a little different but great and very satisfying
Sophia H.
This yogurt is one of my favorites, and easy to eat when you're on the go! its price is perfect and the yogurt is delicious! Ive had it a few times now and always try to get my hands on it. Its different than other yogurts and helps your health too. i would definitely buy again!
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I like it because they are small presentations, easy to eat complete, I can carry them in the wallet for my baby and for me, I like their presentation, its price is affordable for us, there are other yogurt less expensive that this, but we could buy it again!
Stephanie H.
Paterson
I hate cherries but I absolutely love this combination together! I'm not suppose to eat anything with chocolate but it taste so good together omg. It was my first time purchasing this and looks like I'll be a repeated user just can't abuse the yogurt!! Lol
sibelle A.
Love this yogurt but for me as a lactose intolerant person is not that great due to the side effects but if it wasn't because of this i will eat it everyday, every hour. Flavors are amazing and all the combinations makes it to be a dream. Really recommended
I love Chobani Greek yogurt! This dark chocolate cherry one is like a dessert! (Great replacement for actual dessert) has a lot of sugar in it but still better than eating a piece of cake! I pop these in the freezer an hour or 2 before eating so they get super cold and a little icey!
Chelsea N.
Bedford, IN
I've always had a hard time finding a Greek yogurt that suits my taste. I decided to try Chobani because it is both healthy and affordable and now I am hooked. I would recommend this to anyone looking to venture out into Greek yogurt, it's definitely life changing.