Chobani® Greek Yogurt
Chobani® Greek Yogurt
By Chobani
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH

Do you add anything to your Chobani yogurt? And if so, what do you mix in? (fruit, oatmeal, etc)

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Warrensburg, MO
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, I use it in a lot of recipes. I often add things like oats, frozen/fresh fruit, nuts, and cinnamon. I also use it in things like desserts and smoothies.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
1 year, 4 months ago
I like to actually get the plain Greek yogurt to add stuff into. This way, you're starting with no other flavors, and no added sugar. When I went to Greece, they served this and now it's the only way I eat yogurt! Slice fresh fruit, Bananas, kiwis, peaches, strawberries, whatever you want and lay them on top of the yogurt and then drizzle honey all over it. It's so delicious, I could cry just thinking about it!!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
3 years, 5 months ago
If I'm having Chobani for lunch I like to add in a little bit of Kashi crunch cereal (to substitute granola), some fresh fruit like cut up strawberries (depending on the flavor), a little bit of almond butter or peanut butter, and some cinnamon. Mix it all together and it's delicious!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
3 years, 5 months ago
I add granola and dried blueberries.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
3 years, 7 months ago
Sometimes I'll top my yogurt with some berries
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Gastonia, NC
3 years, 7 months ago
If I feel like I need something extra, I usually add in granola with dried berries. My daughters (toddler and preschooler) like to add fresh/frozen fruit such as strawberries and blueberries.
Beth S.
Beth S.
3 years, 8 months ago
I haven't added anything to eat it's great right out of the cup, but I bet some granola would be good on it!
Trina T.
Trina T.
3 years, 9 months ago
Dried cranberries are good added into almost anything
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
Granola and almonds mostly
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
3 years, 11 months ago
I add instant coffee and a sweetener to the plain. Tastes like a latte :)