Chobani® Greek Yogurt Indulgent Banana & Dark Chocolate uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Indulgent Banana & Dark Chocolate.

Only natural ingredients.

Whole milk yogurt.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Indulgent Banana & Dark Chocolate
  • "Tastes smooth with a little sweet from the bananas and the dark chocolate." in 1 review
andrea s.
These are so yummy. it’s like a guilty pleasure except you don’t need to feel guilty. I like to put these in the freezer before I eat them. it’s like ice cream. so yummy and healthy and good for you!
Mccayla B.
I'm not usually a yogurt eater but this is definitely one of my go-to snacks! I am also a chocolate lover so that definitely helps. It's very rich, creamy and convenient when you are in need of an on-the-go snack.
Nicole Y.
I was never a fan of greek yogurt because of the texture but the texture of this brand is different. I have always been a big fan of banana and chocolate so when I saw this was a flavor, I had to grab it! Since then, I have started purchasing a 4ct every week for snacks or desserts.
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE this flavor! The banana and chocolate pieces go so well together! It's really good in a smoothie because the chocolate makes it more dessert-y but not milkshake-y. I don't know why I think Greek yogurt is healthier, but that's the opinion I've formed so I'm gonna stick with it.
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
Banana and chocolate, need I say more? This is goooooood as far as yogurt goes, it's one of the few I will get to curb my snacking urges. Gives me a bit of semi-healthy sweetness to keep my from totally derailing a day of healthy eating.
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite!!!! I hide these in the fridge from my husband so they will last me all week lol! Seriously buy some if you're reading this and have never tried them.
Kristin U.
this yogurt is so yummy! whenever i'm in the mood for anything sweet i always go for you hurt and especially this one which tastes amazing! i definitely recommend to anyone who has a sweet tooth. and it is healthy
Lindsey D.
Pleasanton, CA
Show Bonnie yogurt is my favorite yogurt brand there is because it gives you all that healthy proteins and nutrients you need for the upcoming day. It's very inexpensive and has a great taste too. It gives you energy throughout the day.
Amber L.
Kingston, TN
My 14 year old son is obsessed with this flavor! We have a hard time finding it at our local grocery store, but the few times they've had it we always get it. He says its delicious! I wouldn't know because he won't share!!!
michelle h.
This is a great dessert yogurt when you are trying to diet and crave that something chocolate. I enjoyed this yogurt so much I got 3 packs and brought it to work as a treat for my co workers.