Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
I really like this flavor. Interesting combo of flavors - not too sweet even with the chocolate bits. Not my absolute favorite favor but near the top of the list - one of my favorite of the "flips". I love the crunchy mix ins the "flips" have, especially the pistachios that this one has. I get these when they are on sale or I'm traveling and want something a little more satisfying than just a yogurt and want it easy. Normally I will add my own granola or something to a regular cup - much more cost effective.
Emily K.
My favorite flavor of any Greek yogurt I've ever tried. It's a great treat that doesn't completely wreck my diet. I wish it were more widely available but I have found it most often at Sprout's Farmers Market!
Sada C.
Austin, TX
I love this yogurt! The flavor seemed skeptical but it was totally amazing! Plus it's good for you :)
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
I've never tried this flavor but the key lime pie flip with graham crackers is amazing! So good for you and at a great price.
Christina V.
wolcott
Yum!!!! Love the flavor combos chobani comes up with. Nothing too sweet, just perfect. I have not found one I have not liked.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
This kinda is not worth the money. The combination is honestly pretty gross.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favoriteeeee Greek yogurt! These are alwayssss on sale at my local shoprite and I like these so much I almost always get all of this flavor!!!! Salty sweet crunch tart and delicious! Never a let down!
kali h.
these are great! i have tried a lot a different kinds if yogurt but these are my favorite. perfect for a snack or even a quick breakfast.
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
Love the flips. This brand yogurt is good by itself, but with all the different variations and choices is a plus. Kroger has these on sale quite often. I tend to buy these on a weekly basis
Laurie H.
I love the Flips, but my favorite flavor is the Chocolate Haze Craze. This peach pistachio doesn't work for me. Other than this flavor, I love these yogurts.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?