Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Mary R.
I really like this flavor. Interesting combo of flavors - not too sweet even with the chocolate bits. Not my absolute favorite favor but near the top of the list - one of my favorite of the "flips". I love the crunchy mix ins the "flips" have, especially the pistachios that this one has. I get these when they are on sale or I'm traveling and want something a little more satisfying than just a yogurt and want it easy. Normally I will add my own granola or something to a regular cup - much more cost effective.
Cayli N.
Lexington
I treat this as a dessert because it’s so tasty. I don’t know that I ever would’ve considered 🍑 + pistachio as a good combo but it’s sooooo tasty!
TammyJo J.
New Pine Creek
I've tried a few of these, and I love the concept. It's nice to have some texture and crunch with yogurt. I plan to try more of them when they are available in my grocery store.
Mikayla K.
This yoghurt has a great consistency and flavor. I love all of the options this brand offers, there’s truly a flip flavor for everyone. I’ve bought these quite a few times and I swear they have more new flavors every time I go to buy them!
Carri V.
Gilbert , AZ
I love Chobani yogurt also! Peaches are so good in yogurt! These are reasonably priced to take for your lunch for the day.
Kianna L.
I did not like this one, I love anything pistachio but this i did not like at all. The peach yogurt taste actually pretty good and the pistachio as well but just not together, they should done a plain vanilla yogurt instead of peach
Octavia M.
York
When I first started eating yogurt I hated it. I tried the flips and it was awesome! I liked the fact that I always had something to add to my yogurt to keep my mind off texture.
This flavor in particular is wonderful, I love peach and it have pieces of peaches in the yogurt plus pistachios you can add on the side. Perfect combo!
Rose C.
Dearborn
My favorite in the flips series, I wish it was easier to find around me. I’ve seen it at Publix in Florida but never at the shores I frequent at home (meijer, Kroger, Target) I also love that it’s gelatin free
ET T.
MESA, AZ
The best light snack on a spring or summer afternoon. Light and refreshing taste with a tad of saltiness from the pistachios.
Christina V.
wolcott
Yum!!!! Love the flavor combos chobani comes up with. Nothing too sweet, just perfect. I have not found one I have not liked.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?