Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Kianna L.
I did not like this one, I love anything pistachio but this i did not like at all. The peach yogurt taste actually pretty good and the pistachio as well but just not together, they should done a plain vanilla yogurt instead of peach
Tiffany L.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore Chobani Flips. These two flavors were not a hit for me. I think I like them individually, exclusively. I didn't enjoy them together.
Laurie H.
I love the Flips, but my favorite flavor is the Chocolate Haze Craze. This peach pistachio doesn't work for me. Other than this flavor, I love these yogurts.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
This kinda is not worth the money. The combination is honestly pretty gross.
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
The combination of fruit and nuts is actually quite tasty, but i would love it even more if chobani would use full fat ( real greek Yoghurts) and not those light versions. They taste to me like they mixed in some flour.
C O.
I like these chobani "flip" yogurts. But, maybe I'm just not a greek yogurt type of person, it's a little too thick for me but without the buttery taste. This flavour does taste healthy though, especially with the pistachios. Interesting combination.
Alana B.
Painesville, OH
The flips are so good and fun to eat! You can choose how much stuff you want to add to your yogurt or dump everything in!
Kayla C.
Ashland City, TN
These flips are much better than regular Greek yogurt. As healthy as Greek yogurt is for you I didn't much care for the regular styles. I didn't like the mouth feel it left with me. These flips change that. There is still the dryness of Greek yogurt but the textures and favors from the flip make such a difference
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
I've never tried this flavor but the key lime pie flip with graham crackers is amazing! So good for you and at a great price.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
I haven't gotten to try this one yet but if I ever see it in the store I'll definitely try it. Every flavor I've tried so far has been awesome. It's been hard finding things to eat on a diet and yogurt is always a good snack. This tastes so good I don't feel like I'm being force fed diet food at all!
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?