Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Cayli N.
Lexington
I treat this as a dessert because it’s so tasty. I don’t know that I ever would’ve considered 🍑 + pistachio as a good combo but it’s sooooo tasty!
Eliana J.
Absolutely love this yogurt and this flavor. It's not too sweet like some of the other flavors, and the nuts keep me full. Would highly recommend!
Lizette M.
This Yogurt is so delicious I tried it for the first time and I was amazed at how good it was. I would defenetly recomend this Yogurt to anyone.
Esther I.
Best combination !! Super smooth and soooooo good! This yogurt is light and refreshing love that they have counted everything up for you as well!
Desiree T.
This is my favorite chobani yogurt flip flavor. I love the combination of peach with pistachios and the hint of dark chocolate. It's so good!
Tiffany L.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore Chobani Flips. These two flavors were not a hit for me. I think I like them individually, exclusively. I didn't enjoy them together.
Jennifer O.
Have not tried thus flavor but have tried others. Salted caramel and pistachio are my faves. Buy weekly f2f it breakfast. Publix does 10/10
Jaime R.
buffalo, NY
The flips are great because you get a crunchy added to your yogurt! The Pairings of the flavors are always amazing and the size is perfect
Natasha C.
This is one of my favorite flavors of the Chobani flips. They're all really tasty but this one is great. I get them for almost every lunch.
Maggi M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Best snack ever. Has just the right amount of crunch and sweet to satisfy. I love all the other flavors too. Must have for healthy eating.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?