Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Jacqui T.
Reno, NV
Perfect late night snack. I try and go for these instead of ice cream. They have a healthy amount of protein, albeit more sugar than I like, but it's a lot healthier than a pint of ice cream, so stock up!
ellen m.
Abington , MA
This is one of my favorite Chobani flip flavors but it seems to be hard to find sometimes. Frequenlty on sale for great prices and both Target and the grocery store
Caitlin B.
Mooresville, IN
Sounds funny, but the Peach & Pistachio flavors blend very well! I have a difficulty time eating Greek yogurt by itself, so the added crunch in these flips are wonderful!
Rita H.
Bethlehem, PA
This yogurt was delicious! I'm so sad that it was discontinued. The right amount of sweet from the peaches and chocolate and a hint of salt from the pistachios
Azalia D.
This is my very favorite flavor and I can't find out anywhere any more! The peach flavour 2 is deciduous and add the pistachios and YUMMY!!!! Amazing flavor!
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
There are a lot of nuts for a $1 yogurt. It is delicious with the dark chocolate. I like to east my pistachios separate but I feel like this is a good value.
Laurie H.
I love the Flips, but my favorite flavor is the Chocolate Haze Craze. This peach pistachio doesn't work for me. Other than this flavor, I love these yogurts.
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
So far I have not had a single flip yogurt I didn't like! I wish our stores would carry more flavors though! They are all delicious and so satisfying!
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
Super tasty yogurt. Easy and simple for breakfast with a low calorie intake. Delicious and has the flip side to make it have texture. Very affordable
eliana j.
Absolutely love this yogurt and this flavor. It's not too sweet like some of the other flavors, and the nuts keep me full. Would highly recommend!
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?