Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
I feel like I should be paid for how much I talk up Chobani Flips. While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good. The texture the "flip" add to the inherent tang of Greek yogurt is just shy of perfect.
Rebecca S.
Love the yogurt flips from Chobani, and this one is my favorite! The peach is great and the nutty pistachios are a great complement in both flavor and texture. A little more expensive than the other Chobani greek yogurts, but well worth it for the added flavor and crunch!
Christian H.
Sugar Hill, GA
My all time favorite flip yogurt although I can never find it anywhere. I used to get it at publix but they no longer had it last time I went. It's filling unlike most yogurts
Whitney R.
Boynton Beach, FL
These chobani flips are so delicious, seriously! It tastes like dessert without the regret! I feel that the quality of the yogurt is far better than other Greek yogurts. Lots of time they are sold for about $1 per yogurt! You can't beat that! All flavors are amazing!
Liselle S.
This is my favorite Flips Chobani flavor! The yogurt is creamy and has a pleasant peach flavor. It is a bit tart but the richness from the pistachios and dark chocolate balances it and makes for a very nice snack. I buy this often especially when it's on sale!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
this is a surprisingly good combo. I wasn't too sure about peaches and chocolate at first but it's actually pretty tasty. and the saltiness of the pistachios compliments it even more,
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
I loved the idea of these yogurt cups so i went ahead and bought a few of them. this one was my favorite!! it was so yummy, i didn't even want to try the other kinds i had bought
Cynthia C.
I am obsessed with Chobani's flip yogurts. This is a really delicious flavor! I've tried many others and they are all really good. I love the amount of variety they have
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I got these because I usually love Greek yogurt, however I wasn't a huge fan of these. The yogurt itself tasted unusually sour and there weren't very many toppings.
Jacqui T.
Reno, NV
Perfect late night snack. I try and go for these instead of ice cream. They have a healthy amount of protein, albeit more sugar than I like, but it's a lot healthier than a pint of ice cream, so stock up!
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?