Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I really like the flavors in this yogurt. The peach is fresh tasting and not aspartame fake. The pistachios are crunchy and flavorful. However, I do not like the shape of the container. The corners make mixing in the ingredients difficult. I often do not get the bits distributed well.
Jasmine Y.
These corner flips are absolutely delicious! They have some crazy flavour combinations. My local grocery store constantly has these on sale. I buy these occasionally when I'm on a yoghurt binge... some of the flavours are also very very low in fat and carbs. Great for a gym goer.
Emily C.
Chobani usually has high sugar content on their yogurts (mostly from the fruit) and the Flip yogurts are no exception to the rule. This was a delicious yogurt however and contained two of my favorite things that I'd never think would be good combined. I especially loved the pistachio here and they were generous with it too!
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Oh my gosh. This chobani flips yogurt are sooooo good! Every flavor I have tried so far has been excellent! They have lots of protein and seriously taste like you are having dessert. I would totally recommend these.
Melissa G.
Monroe, LA
If you love Greek yogurt you will love this. The peach and pistachio flavor is just the right combo of sweet and salty and mixing it with the tart flavor of the yogurt is delicious. I bought this at Walmart and would recommend this to all yogurt lovers.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Yogurt flips are the best. my sister got me on to these when she shared her almond one some months ago. i was hooked. I been buying these ever since. I love the add ons you can put in. The caramel crunch and the Hazelnut ones are my favorites as well. I think everyone should try all of these.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
I haven't gotten to try this one yet but if I ever see it in the store I'll definitely try it. Every flavor I've tried so far has been awesome. It's been hard finding things to eat on a diet and yogurt is always a good snack. This tastes so good I don't feel like I'm being force fed diet food at all!
Sanam G.
Fairfax, VA
I love this yogurt! It tastes delicious, and is the perfect blend of flavors!! I also love all the other flavor combinations, especially the chocolate and coconut and the key lime one!! Definitely get them when they're on sale for 5/$5 or 10/$10 at your local grocery store!
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
I just had to give this yogurt a try when I saw it had two of my favorite things....pistachios and chocolate! The flavor combination really works and this is my favorite "flip" yogurt offered by Chobani. Excellent go to snack choice!
Cassiopeia G.
revere, MA
If the regular Chobani is too tart for you, I suggest the flips. adding something to chew on makes the yogurts much more enjoyable. this flavor is my favorite, but be careful, I have gotten a peice of pistachio shell in my yogurt before. I get these for a dollar each at Marketbasket. I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?