Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Julie P.
San Antonio, TX
I never really liked Greek Yogurt until I tried this specific kind! I've tried all the flip cup ones from Chobani and I'm in love. Each one has a unique combination and leaves your tastebuds happy! I really like that the yogurt and the additional toppings are separately contained so you don't need to worry about having mushy, soggy yogurt. Highly recommend!
Erin D.
My favorite! I've been eating this since it first came out and I was so scared it would be discontinued. Thick Greek yogurt with Peach, chopped dark chocolate, and pistachio nuts. The combination is perfect, filling, and so delicious. I'm a big fan of Chobani Flips, overall, but this and the key lime pie flavors are my favorite.
Lindsey B.
Swedesboro, NJ
My boyfriend picked the flips up because they were on sale, I was hesitant because I never really liked Greek yogurt, but I tried it anyway. The dark chocolate chunks go great with the peach flavor and the pistachio gives it a good crunch. I would definitely buy it again and look forward to trying more flavors.
Janet K.
These Greek yogurt flips are so delicious! I love how the separate compartments keep the yogurt fresh as well as the yummy additions crunchy. The portion sizes good, and almost every flavor is delicious. This one is not my favorite, but it is quite tasty. It is not too sweet and the pistachios and peach chunks that are flips into it do taste very good.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
I mean the best !! If you haven't try this new version of the chobani family yogurts you should ! If you see my refrigerator right now I have like 15 of these, they are my breakfast every morning sometimes afternoon snack and they even make up my crave for ice cream yes they are that good so next time you go grocery shopping don't forget to buy them
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
I'm not really a Greek yogurt person because I've always been turned off by the sour cream like consistency. With that said, I LOVE this flavor of the Chobani Flips. It has a slightly less thick consistency, which I like better than Fage and similar brands. The flavor is the best I've tried so far. I eat this every day for breakfast!
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
When I saw this flavor combination I was a little perplexed... peach yogurt, with pistachios, with chocolate?? Seems totally random. HOWEVER, I bought it and tried it and it's really good. The sweet peach yogurt with the salty pistachios and bitter dark chocolate make for an awesome breakfast or snack. I wish this flavor was available at my local grocery store since I have moved.
Kayla C.
Ashland City, TN
These flips are much better than regular Greek yogurt. As healthy as Greek yogurt is for you I didn't much care for the regular styles. I didn't like the mouth feel it left with me. These flips change that. There is still the dryness of Greek yogurt but the textures and favors from the flip make such a difference
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
This is my favorite of the flips flavors. It gives you just enough yogurt and has a really good unique flavor. It's a kind of sugary snack but good for a quick snack. I would buy again. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick flavorful snack
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I really like the flavors in this yogurt. The peach is fresh tasting and not aspartame fake. The pistachios are crunchy and flavorful. However, I do not like the shape of the container. The corners make mixing in the ingredients difficult. I often do not get the bits distributed well.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?