Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
Love the flips. This brand yogurt is good by itself, but with all the different variations and choices is a plus. Kroger has these on sale quite often. I tend to buy these on a weekly basis
Rose C.
Dearborn
My favorite in the flips series, I wish it was easier to find around me. I’ve seen it at Publix in Florida but never at the shores I frequent at home (meijer, Kroger, Target) I also love that it’s gelatin free
Angelia W.
Decatur, AL
The flips are so addictive!! The yogurt tastes good and adding the crunch factor when you open it keeps the crunch and gives it a more appealing texture than standard yogurt does.
Desiree' M.
Great Falls
I love the yogurts that have the flips because it feels more like a treat while you are still getting your probiotics you need. The crunch stays fresh and crunchy in the yogurt and tastes delicious.
Amber C.
Scottsboro, AL
This has such a great taste and smooth texture.the combination of this great tasting yogurt paired with another great tasting snake in just a flip of a cup.is not only a great idea but a great way to start and end a day.
Kylee M.
Centerville, OH
I haven't actually tried this flavor, but I'm sure it's just as good as every other flavor they have out. I love these yogurts - especially the peanut butter haze, choco coco loco, and the one with chocolate and pretzels! (Blanking on the name) They are a little pricey, so they're more so just something I buy when on sale, or when I want to treat myself. I go trough a lot of yogurt, so I buy in bulk, which you can't do with these unfortunately :/
Griselda G.
Colusa, CA
I love the chobani flip yogurts. There so good and I love the fact that they come with there own toppings. The yogurt it's self is not too thick like other Greek yogurt. And the toppings compliment the yogurt so perfectly.
Madison W.
Charleston, WV
THIS IS THE BEST YOGURT I HAVE EVER TASTED. I used to buy no joke 7-10 of these every week and eat it every day. The grocery stores in my hometown randomly stopped carrying it and I was LIVID. I contacted all of the grocery stores and they said they couldn't refer me to a place for me to buy it. It's now been about a year and half without this yogurt in my life and I am so sad without it. If anyone reading this review can tell me where I can buy it, please let me know. I am so desperate to eat this yogurt again.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
So good! It is somewhat healthy and I use it as a snack after dinner. The pricing is good but wait for sales and you can get a great deal. I purchase from Wegmans.
Mary R.
I really like this flavor. Interesting combo of flavors - not too sweet even with the chocolate bits. Not my absolute favorite favor but near the top of the list - one of my favorite of the "flips". I love the crunchy mix ins the "flips" have, especially the pistachios that this one has. I get these when they are on sale or I'm traveling and want something a little more satisfying than just a yogurt and want it easy. Normally I will add my own granola or something to a regular cup - much more cost effective.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?