Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Frances M.
Spring, TX
I love the consistency of this yogurt. At first I thought this flavor combination would be weird, but I have to admit it is one of my favorites. I enjoy that it's not too sweet and the pistachios add the right amount of crunch with a bit of salty to give it a sweet and savory little blend.
Coty R.
Hixson, TN
I love flips! I love Greek yogurt but this brand always tastes amazing, and adding in delicious treats makes it even better! they're quick breakfast in the morning or a snack after work! I will continue to buy this yummy yogurt
Lauren F.
Naples, FL
I love flips because I love Greek yogurt with crunchy goodness. The Peachy Pistachio is nice because it's a little more suitable for breakfast and doesn't make me feel like I'm having dessert first thing in the morning. I'm looking at you chocolate hazelnut.
Alison M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is by far one of my favorite go to yogurts! The creaminess of the yogurt with the chunks of sweet peach and the crunch and saltiness of the pistachios is heaven in my mouth! I would recommend this yogurt to anyone!
C O.
I like these chobani "flip" yogurts. But, maybe I'm just not a greek yogurt type of person, it's a little too thick for me but without the buttery taste. This flavour does taste healthy though, especially with the pistachios. Interesting combination.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
Depending on the flavor, I think these are great as a snack. I like the one with pistachios in it (I forgot the flavor). It's a healthy alternative to getting ice cream and it's really affordable! Highly recommend
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favoriteeeee Greek yogurt! These are alwayssss on sale at my local shoprite and I like these so much I almost always get all of this flavor!!!! Salty sweet crunch tart and delicious! Never a let down!
Emily K.
My favorite flavor of any Greek yogurt I've ever tried. It's a great treat that doesn't completely wreck my diet. I wish it were more widely available but I have found it most often at Sprout's Farmers Market!
Christian W.
Des Moines
I love this yogurt it tastes so fresh. My favorite is the flip "honey I'm nuts" it's so yummy and the price is actually not bad. I also like the other ones that is just the yogurt. I have not had a bad one.
Chloe H.
Love the combination of peaches and pistachios. The two compliment each other very nicely. This is a really good product for a cheep price you can not beat it. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?