Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I like all the flavors I've tried. This is a really good one. My 3 year old likes it too
Courtney P.
I love this yogurt I eat it for a snack, breakfast or just when I want something sweet!
Kristin W.
These are so yummy and fulfilling even my kids love them! Great for snacks on the go
Patricia A.
Hanford, Ca
I absolutely love these flips especially for work! So convenient and delicious
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
This kinda is not worth the money. The combination is honestly pretty gross.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?