Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Jillian S.
Depew , NY
I don't care for yogurt or so much Greek yogurt but this is by far the best and I love the flips
Jami A.
Absolutely love the flips!!! They are so convenient and perfect snack for when you are on the go.
Karly ..
These are so good!! I love that they come in different flavors too, easy to mix and so delicious!
Ashley T.
I'm so in love with this weird combination I never would have thought this would be so delicious!
Kailey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the concept of the flip cup. Great for grabbing on your way out the door for a quick snack.
Janelle B.
Davenport, FL
Delicious! Just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth with just the right amount of crunch.
Kemi Q.
I love these Chiobani flips. They hit the spot for a mid day snack. And they taste delicious!
Vivien Y.
Not too sweet with a good amount of pistachios. Really good mix! Portions are just right too
Katie S.
MILLVILLE, NJ
The flips are my favorites and peach is my favorite so naturally I love this one the best.
Jelissa C.
Boston, MA
My favorite ever I can't get enough of these new line n pineapple alone omg best yogurt yet
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?