Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Ashley T.
I'm so in love with this weird combination I never would have thought this would be so delicious!
Kailey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the concept of the flip cup. Great for grabbing on your way out the door for a quick snack.
Ashley R.
Tillamook, OR
Love love love this product! So refreshing and so yummy!! Definitely would recommend it to people
Jillian S.
Depew , NY
I don't care for yogurt or so much Greek yogurt but this is by far the best and I love the flips
Karly ..
These are so good!! I love that they come in different flavors too, easy to mix and so delicious!
Janelle B.
Winter Garden, FL
Delicious! Just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth with just the right amount of crunch.
Vivien Y.
Not too sweet with a good amount of pistachios. Really good mix! Portions are just right too
Kemi Q.
I love these Chiobani flips. They hit the spot for a mid day snack. And they taste delicious!
Mariesol S.
Dallas, TX
Best tasting yogurt I have ever had I never cared much for it until I tried Chobani yogurt
Katie S.
Millville, NJ
The flips are my favorites and peach is my favorite so naturally I love this one the best.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?