Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Carmen W.
Oklahoma City
Absolutely amazing! Great texture and great taste! My go to for something sweet and salty. Love this yogurt
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
Not the flavor I get (almond choco loco is my fave) but I love this yogurt I eat it everyday for breakfast.
Naushin h.
Deer Park, NY
Sooo yummy love the chocolate pistachio and peach combination.a great snack for the middle of day munchies
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this stuff! I was never a big fan of chobani until they started making the flips. This stuff is yummy!
Daniella B.
San Antonio, TX
Love this yogurts! Especially when I was pregnant. Very yummy, very healthy as well. Highly recommend!
Leticia T.
Birmingham, AL
What's not to love? Great combination and not too sweet and creamy. It helps that I love pistachios!
Kimberly B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
So yummy I eat them when on antibiotics to prevent yeast infections. And all the flips taste so good
Sada C.
Austin, TX
I love this yogurt! The flavor seemed skeptical but it was totally amazing! Plus it's good for you :)
Michaela S.
Cedarville
Really good yogurt! I eat this a lot whenever I'm feeling sluggish or my stomach feels very queasy.
Jami A.
Absolutely love the flips!!! They are so convenient and perfect snack for when you are on the go.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?