Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Justine A.
This is one of my favorites from the Chobani Flip line. I buy these weekly and they are great for a quick snack.
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Best tasting yogurt I've ever tasted! I can't always find it in my grocery store but when I do I'm so excited.
Jenny C.
Portland , OR
These Chobani flips are really good if you like the greek yogurt experience with a bit of crunch or nuts in it
McKayla G.
Tulsa, Ok
It doesn't seem like the best mix, but I swear it is really great. I usually have these as a midnight snack.
Naushin h.
Deer Park, NY
Sooo yummy love the chocolate pistachio and peach combination.a great snack for the middle of day munchies
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
Not the flavor I get (almond choco loco is my fave) but I love this yogurt I eat it everyday for breakfast.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ
The flip was the best idea! I love yogurt so much but with that extra crunch makes such a great difference.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this stuff! I was never a big fan of chobani until they started making the flips. This stuff is yummy!
Carmen W.
Oklahoma City
Absolutely amazing! Great texture and great taste! My go to for something sweet and salty. Love this yogurt
Daniella B.
San Antonio, TX
Love this yogurts! Especially when I was pregnant. Very yummy, very healthy as well. Highly recommend!
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?