Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Alana B.
Painesville, OH
The flips are so good and fun to eat! You can choose how much stuff you want to add to your yogurt or dump everything in!
Raquel M.
Delicious! Love the peach and pistachio combo! Nice crunch with the nuts.  Filling and high protein great healthy option.
Kendra S.
Montgomery, MN
Amazing snack to take on the go especially to work! Greek yogurt is a hit or miss for me and this is definitely a hit!
Melanie S.
Morgantown, WV
So good! Gives yogurt more flavor but I feel that sometimes it can be a little too much of a kick. I like this flavor.
rena w.
I really love this ,I buy alot off it and eat one every day I even got my kids to eat them go out and buy some today
Justine A.
1915 reviews
This is one of my favorites from the Chobani Flip line. I buy these weekly and they are great for a quick snack.
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Best tasting yogurt I've ever tasted! I can't always find it in my grocery store but when I do I'm so excited.
Jenny C.
Portland, OR
These Chobani flips are really good if you like the greek yogurt experience with a bit of crunch or nuts in it
McKayla G.
Tulsa, Ok
It doesn't seem like the best mix, but I swear it is really great. I usually have these as a midnight snack.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ
The flip was the best idea! I love yogurt so much but with that extra crunch makes such a great difference.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?